Is this a Bug with Chlorine?

I've made a storage facility and ive gotten 2 different storages with Bleach Stone. One of them stop doing the animation that shows that they're off gassing chlorine. But both of them are constantly off gassing full time but the room's pressure WILL NOT go over 1799.9g of Chlorine. I thought they sublimate until 2000g and then stop? What am I missing?

20190220215313_1.jpg

EDIT** Upon looking further, it seems that ALL gasses are doing this. My Oxygen Diffusers are are doing the same thing. They go up to 1800g and stop. What changed and why?

4 hours ago, goochmyster said:

They used to stop at 2kg didn't they? Everything did whether it was sublimation or the diffusers. Does that also mean that the regular vents will also stop at 1.8kg?

No. They still go to the full 2kg pressure. I think it's added for that very reason that if you keep the pressure above 1800g by filling a room with a vent no materials or liquids will sublimate. However, if you only fill it to 1799.99g then containers with slime, polluted dirt, and puddles of polluted water water will all still continue to sublimate by a tiny amount, think µg.

12 minutes ago, Heremeus said:

Are we sure this is not a bug in QoL 2? My nat gas geyser is showing active with 5kg pressure in the chamber. The pressure did not increase over the last 10 cycles but the geyser is never overpressured.

It never actually shows overpresurized to me either, but as you said yourself, predsure will not rise, no resources are created.

5 hours ago, Heremeus said:

Are we sure this is not a bug in QoL 2? My nat gas geyser is showing active with 5kg pressure in the chamber. The pressure did not increase over the last 10 cycles but the geyser is never overpressured.

looks like you are confused so let me give you the whole list:

Items that emit gas like slime, bleach stone, polluted dirt, or PW bottles have an overpressure of 1.8kg

Normal pipe vents have an overpresure of 2kg

High pressure vents have an overpressure of 20kg

natural vents have an overpressure of 5kg

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 9:37 AM, FutureJohny said:

It never actually shows overpresurized to me either, but as you said yourself, predsure will not rise, no resources are created.

Is that with a nat gas vent as well?

21 hours ago, Neotuck said:

looks like you are confused so let me give you the whole list:

Items that emit gas like slime, bleach stone, polluted dirt, or PW bottles have an overpressure of 1.8kg

Normal pipe vents have an overpresure of 2kg

High pressure vents have an overpressure of 20kg

natural vents have an overpressure of 5kg

I'm not sure how you got to that conclusion. OP said his bleach stone constantly off-gasses even though the pressure does not change. I'm not sure if that is due to the pressure being 1799.9g and they just emit tiny amounts of gas or if it's a bug.

In my case the room is at full 5 kg pressure for a nat gas vent and it still visually produces gas even though it should stop. The pressure does not rise though. This behaviour was different in QoL 1 where the vent did not play the active animation and it's info box showed it was overpressured.

1 hour ago, Heremeus said:

I'm not sure if that is due to the pressure being 1799.9g and they just emit tiny amounts of gas or if it's a bug.

I wonder if it`s a permutation fo the microgram pickup bug and the bleachstone produces micrograms of chlorine but never enough to break 1800g and eventually deletes mass due to rounding numbers.

1 hour ago, Heremeus said:

In my case the room is at full 5 kg pressure for a nat gas vent and it still visually produces gas even though it should stop. The pressure does not rise though. This behaviour was different in QoL 1 where the vent did not play the active animation and it's info box showed it was overpressured

Before the gas geysers when overpressurized played the animation but it was cut short by the overpressure (it looked glitchy). At least it happened for me. Maybe there was a visual fix but no funcional changes.

Archived