Jump to content

What companions, items and skins will the next Funko Pop figures come with?


Recommended Posts

Well, that's a question I've been wondering and couldn't find many answers to myself. Wilson, Willow, Webber, and Wendy Funko Pops came with the perfect combinations: Wilson with a torch and backpack followed by Chester, Willow with his sweet lighter accompanied by Bernie, Wendy holding her sister's flower and coming alongside Abigail and finally Webber holding a spider egg accompanied by a spider warrior. The skins are also great, I especially love Tesla Coil and Mourning Weil for how characteristic and expressive they are, but also the Witch Hat and Webrolli are great designs too.

But couldn't brainstorm out what other creatures might be brought as companions, what other items may the other survivors be holding alongside with what skins may they bring. So asking out if you might have suggestions if/when Klei decides to publish new waves of Funko Pop figures. Asked a similar question on Reddit before so got a few good answers, which are compiled below:

Spoiler

They really did hit some of the major small companions on this first run. Good matches for the other main cast are definitely gonna be a challenge. Some guys that make sense might just have to be scaled down? Not sure. Here's my ideas

 

Wolfgang - Maybe a pig and a ham bat?

Wickerbottom - Either a bird or a tentacle holding the respective book

WX-78 - Clockwork rook holds a gear

Woodie - Tree guardian and Lucy, obviously

Wes - balloons and... a hound? Hounds gotta be represented somewhere

Wigfrid - PLEASE be a Koalaphant and obviously her spear (would she have her helm or be helmless though...)

Maxwell - Small shadow clone made of translucent plastic, and since wicker pretty much HAS to have a book maybe Maxwell could have a grammaphone, telepotato, or radio (like in the wilson trailer) as his prop?

5
Spoiler

>Hutch, Smallbird, Extra Adorable Lavae, The various critters, Ewelette, KittyKit etc.

>Good question. I'd say maybe Wolfgang could have an ice box as he's a stomach on legs. Wigfrid would have a hound as they're the most common attackers. WX-88 could have a the little robot trinket. There's just so many possibilities

2

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 I'd hope for Wigfrid + 3 more of the original and core cast. I feel they are more iconic to the series than the SW or Hamlet cast will ever be.

 I'd hope for maybe Wigfrid (since she wasn't part of the mystery set), Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, and either Wes or Woodie for the last spot. Wes could have a cute little balloon animal. If not his side item, he could have one of the pet animals with him like the Ewelet. Wickerbottom could have the Kittykit for her cat back home and Woflgang could of course have the Vargling since he considers them puppies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, VexTheHex said:

 I'd hope for maybe Wigfrid (since she wasn't part of the mystery set), Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, and either Wes or Woodie for the last spot.

 

Yea, I agree that they should release the core DST cast first and foremost before and IF they are going for Shipwrecked, Hamlet or the upcoming DLC DST characters aswell.

But I doubt they'd release Wigfrit, Wickerbottom and Wolfgang all at once, they are probably the most played characters excluding the already released four. If they do two Waves of 4 core cast members I think they might do Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, Woodie and Winona for the first Wave, Wigfrid, WX, Maxwell and Wes for the last. Just a hunch, I don't even know the officially most played character lineup. But I'd love a cute little baloon animal for Wes ^^ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Yea, I agree that they should release the core DST cast first and foremost before and IF they are going for Shipwrecked, Hamlet or the upcoming DLC DST characters aswell.

But I doubt they'd release Wigfrit, Wickerbottom and Wolfgang all at once, they are probably the most played characters excluding the already released four. If they do two Waves of 4 core cast members I think they might do Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, Woodie and Winona for the first Wave, Wigfrid, WX, Maxwell and Wes for the last. Just a hunch, I don't even know the officially most played character lineup. But I'd love a cute little baloon animal for Wes ^^ 

 I just got back into playing, but i can see your point. Part of me picked those 3 cause I know they are pretty popular and might sell well enough to warrant a Series 3! I pretty much will buy any of them even if I don't play them since I now started this collection that I of course will feel the need to complete. I do feel the critters could make a showing in these since they could fit the tiny size for the side item. 

 Oddly enough though, I don't see that many people sporting the critters in the game themselves. I find them pretty cute and expressive myself and like getting one when I can manage to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VexTheHex said:

 I just got back into playing, but i can see your point. Part of me picked those 3 cause I know they are pretty popular and might sell well enough to warrant a Series 3! I pretty much will buy any of them even if I don't play them since I now started this collection that I of course will feel the need to complete. I do feel the critters could make a showing in these since they could fit the tiny size for the side item. 

 Oddly enough though, I don't see that many people sporting the critters in the game themselves. I find them pretty cute and expressive myself and like getting one when I cam manage to. 

Oh yea, I love Critters, but they may not be getting Funkos since they aren't that popular as many find them anoying or too much responsability. Still I'd love if Wolfgang comes with a lil' Wargling. I really couldn't imagine anything relevent to acompany Wolfgang without a huge downsizing but wargling would be a perfect fit if they decide to put critters. I can see now a mighty Wolfgang with his Hambat and a default wargling as the next funko pop. Ohh Klei please do this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a great topic to discuss!
But actually I only have ideas about Maxwell. I dunno why, but I wanna see him with Dark Sword. Codex Umbra seems like most iconic item for him, buuut that would be cool if he could hold both. The way, like, Dipper from Gravity Falls Funko POP line, holding Journal 3. OR, without Shadow Sword, holding only Codex, but in some cool, non-static pose, like, doing dark magic with a book (like summoning Shadow Clone in the game). 
I don't think "alive creatures" should be included with EVERY character, some iconic items would be great as well (depends on Klei's choice), but small Shadow Clone with Maxwell totally works, as I saw in some previous post!
Also I imagined Glommer or Glomglom included with Maxwell, and I really like this idea-after one "Rhymes with play" artwork I totally can see Glomglom as Max's pet. That would be cute. x)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Mumsy could easily be a Funko figure while Billaim could be a companion.

Not a fan of Funko Pop, but I admit that would be very interesting.

(Also, ¿Maybe another one related to Forge, like Pugna + Pit Pig as companion?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...