Safe zone ?

Nice :D  In fact it's quite intriguing.

DS wiki says that Dusk, Night and being in a Cave makes you lose -5 sanity per minute, thus staying at home may have +6 recovery (similiar to Tam o' Shanter) power BUT when the sun comes up regeneration weakens and goes from 6 to (presumably)  1. At least that's how I see it in my speculations :E

1 hour ago, Rosten said:

Does it really increase with a better interior? I thought it might at first, but it didn't seem like it did after spending ~100 oincs on improvements.

that's the cap, if you put a fancy shelf in your shanty, you'll get the same sanity boost as decorating the entire shanty

(spent upwards of 200 oincs on mine due to being very picky about my interior)

its still better then nothing cause unlike skins, these stuff give you some sanity then nothing.

1 hour ago, Marquillotuca89 said:

That's why you don't enter to your house during Aporkalypse. I learnt it ont the hard way. xD

People should use the Shanty as storage space and as shelter for night and Humid/Rain/Fog.

never ever as primary base location specially since you can build multiple Shanties for small cost.

Build your base outside of the Pig city near the Jungle, you will avoid having your base set on fire by guards getting a little protective during night.

And during Aporkalypse there is no night so its hardly a need to go inside shanty.

2 hours ago, MWY said:

People should use the Shanty as storage space and as shelter for night and Humid/Rain/Fog.

never ever as primary base location specially since you can build multiple Shanties for small cost.

Build your base outside of the Pig city near the Jungle, you will avoid having your base set on fire by guards getting a little protective during night.

And during Aporkalypse there is no night so its hardly a need to go inside shanty.

Tbh, I think you absolutely need to have your base somewhere around the Pig City area, just because if you don't, then your base becomes a massive chore to access during Lush season because of the brambles.

22 minutes ago, Rosten said:

Tbh, I think you absolutely need to have your base somewhere around the Pig City area, just because if you don't, then your base becomes a massive chore to access during Lush season because of the brambles.

just get the Key to the City and build all of the shops near your base, completely eliminates the need of a city and annoying Guards.

(just get the scepter from ROC Island and exchange for key)

I personally always go first for the Key of City and build a Shanty in a secluded place.

(ROC Island is BEST location because ROC can provide free taxi from anywhere and the cave on the island has a chance of having light bulbs in it)

and then build all the shops out of the city in my base.

I hate guards so I mostly avoid being near the city.

You can also make regular Pig Houses and have thieves pop out as well later on.

33 minutes ago, Rosten said:

Brambles can only grow on natural turf, so you can just raid a city of its turf and put it down in your base.

Archived