A rabid pog design for the Aporkalypse

I am quite enjoying hamlet so far! However, i have a bit of a gripe with the current rabid pog design! I love the idea that they become rabid,but itd be awesome if they were more terrorfying! im no game designer or character designer nor programmer,but i more scary pog to fit into the aporkalypse would be sick! i drew a little sketch of what came to mind,but even if it kept the same attack and held a different more frightening model would be chill! what i drew only came to mind,and i hope im not being rude,but even if you go a different route or keep it the same,ill love hamlet either way! Again its only a suggestion(the different colored pog was just for a more red color scheme). Id figured a different design would be interesting

sketch1546658441867[1].png

Edited by GoreCreature
thought i put it in wrong section,turns out im just a tad of a moron hah!
  • Like 3

I'd like it if that kind of "Parg" would appear during Aporkalypse or whenever you kill too many Pogs in a short time, just to revenge or defend her/his sweet followers. (Just kidding, Pogs aren't sweet at all and deserve to die as soon as possible.)

17 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

I'd like it if that kind of "Parg" would appear during Aporkalypse or whenever you kill too many Pogs in a short time, just to revenge or defend her/his sweet followers. (Just kidding, Pogs aren't sweet at all and deserve to die as soon as possible.)

that spunds AWESOME

On 1/4/2019 at 10:32 PM, GoreCreature said:

I am quite enjoying hamlet so far! However, i have a bit of a gripe with the current rabid pog design! I love the idea that they become rabid,but itd be awesome if they were more terrorfying! im no game designer or character designer nor programmer,but i more scary pog to fit into the aporkalypse would be sick! i drew a little sketch of what came to mind,but even if it kept the same attack and held a different more frightening model would be chill! what i drew only came to mind,and i hope im not being rude,but even if you go a different route or keep it the same,ill love hamlet either way! Again its only a suggestion(the different colored pog was just for a more red color scheme). Id figured a different design would be interesting

sketch1546658441867[1].png

I think the filter during the Aporkalypse makes them look less scary although the feral pog design you made looks really cool 

heres what they look like without the filter 

Spoiler

5c32586dad0bb_holyshirt__000.gif.f0a079a2ab8fbd8392583a0172431542.gif 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, Computer-7 said:

I think the filter during the Aporkalypse makes them look less scary although the feral pog design you made looks really cool 

heres what they look like without the filter 

Hide contents

5c32586dad0bb_holyshirt__000.gif.f0a079a2ab8fbd8392583a0172431542.gif 

I really like this way better than OP's

this looks similar to the vanilla pog

I would draw it with an open angry mouth with long fangs ... maybe some slobber?

9 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Hue, that's because the one in the GIF is the official rabid pog, that's why it looks similar, because it's the same one. XD

u left the last part of my quote when I suggested it lacks some other elements like fangs or bigger scary pawns... speaking of taking stuff out of context xD