Good players award

So before i start i want to say that i know this game is played for fun and that this is not a competitive game.

But if u are rly good at this game and u played for thousands of hours there is no rly way tho show it.

What most people think is that if u have a skin you are good ,but that makes no sense u can start to play dst and buy all skins with money/

I would like if in next update we get somthing for that and its not cuz im rly good or i played a lot i would love to see some people that are dedicated to this game to show that dedication.

But i rly dont know how can we do this?
I thought of ranks but how would you progress if this is not competitive game,or maybe atleast borders or portrait frames,icons?
We got from Gorge gold silver and bronze frames and that can show that you were good.

Do you guys have an idea?

And dont get me wrong i dont whant to change this game its good as it is ,i want a option that u can show that you are good at this game and that u play it a lot beside having a lot of skins,

3 hours ago, thedude1320 said:

But if u are rly good at this game and u played for thousands of hours there is no rly way tho show it.

In any game you only admin someones superiority by competing with them. What lesser players think of you matters not. Nor does it change anything within this game. If you wanna use it to filter newbies... Well, you can just go caves or enable pvp and teach 'em!

So yeah, its P O I N T L E S S

6 hours ago, thedude1320 said:

Simple: you don't. 'cause no one really cares aside for some select videos where MrMrsOneVeryGoodPants solos stuff minimally prepared to the awe of.. very few that know what's actually happening. Plus don't forget console and mods to one-shot Toad for example.

Also .. whi al l33tz plaierz rite lik dis, rly u?!

sure! just look at the forge. And what's the point in showing you"re a "really good player". And by the way, what is a really good player? Some play a lot but don't mind going in the ruins or rushing bosses. I like this game for that: no ranking, no competition, just play and enjoy.

Archived