Docile's Occasional Art Thread

dcvit5d-ed8c3f67-0fcc-4902-a76e-9b75bf6b

Nothing to see here just a bunch of perfectly normal furniture. (Stage hand has made friends with the antique chair familiar from Flight Rising and a wretched pest from the game Hades.) 

Edited by Docile_Drecko
Thinking of adding other pictures to this thread later...
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

On 31.12.2018 at 12:39 AM, Docile_Drecko said:

dcvit5d-ed8c3f67-0fcc-4902-a76e-9b75bf6b

Nothing to see here just a bunch of perfectly normal furniture. (Stage hand has made friends with the antique chair familiar from Flight Rising and a wretched pest from the game Hades.) 

Ingeniously.

I like that. :wilson_nerdy:

I want more of this creativity. 1546281732341.thumb.jpg.c4f6edd373692457d61c21560a39b22c.jpg

(Minespatchizm come here:wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Haha 3

@Russian Philin

I do my best to keep my drawings as creative as possible. Sometimes when I'm trying to learn something from drawing a piece (like practicing prospective) my pictures can be a little unimaginative, but I do my best. I do have other non-klei related crossovers on my DA (I'm dociledragon there) If you are interested in that. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Docile_Drecko said:

@Russian Philin

I do my best to keep my drawings as creative as possible. Sometimes when I'm trying to learn something from drawing a piece (like practicing prospective) my pictures can be a little unimaginative, but I do my best. I do have other non-klei related crossovers on my DA (I'm dociledragon there) If you are interested in that. 

Thanks)

If I can, I'll see, although I like creativity more with Klei:wilson_love:

@Russian Philin

Uh... Let me look at my list of things to draw and see what I have planned. I plan to draw an Oxygen not Included/RWBY cross over soon. I have two Mark of the Ninja comics that are on the someday part of my list. A few Klei art steam related sketches and I want to keep participating in the Klei art stream theme of the week. That's what I have planned in terms of Klei stuff at the moment. I may have other idea in the future.

Please understand that I have a lot of things I want to draw and most of them aren't Klei related. I drew a lot of Klei related thing from June - October 2018 so I'm a little burnt out on Klei stuff right now.

Edit: My Klei related stuff is in this folder on DA https://www.deviantart.com/dociledragon/gallery/65998389/Klei-fanart In case anyone thinks they missed something I drew.

Edited by Docile_Drecko
  • Like 3

On 01.01.2019 at 9:35 PM, Docile_Drecko said:

Please understand that I have a lot of things I want to draw and most of them aren't Klei related. I drew a lot of Klei related thing from June - October 2018 so I'm a little burnt out on Klei stuff right now.

I do not demand from you drawings with Klei. I'm sorry to put pressure on you. I'll just wait for your drawings. Not hurry:wilson_goodjob:

• Thanks 3