The old pigs are better

The old pigs, who were dressed in a grass skirt are much better than Hamlet's pigs. Lol, Hamlet's pigs are dead, they do not know how to fight and run away (if we forget the corrupt guards who have trouble running when the player takes a stone on the ground, runs away and the distance on a few meters, the pile of bacon is already out of breath), they panic like cowards. The pigs in grass skirts are muscular and fast, lively and smarter, they had a king with whom you could have gold to infinity, unlike Malfalfa which is not so useful, only to unlock a other pile of bacon on legs smaller * cough * Wilba * cough * and a key of the city which will be used to obtain more slaves pigs who will be taxed with the chain every 8 days. #END ME MY PIGS IN SKIRTS OF HERBS

I can't really agree with the op post. There's a lot of different pigs in the constant.

You got the male barbarians in the forge.

The male native tribe in the regular Constant.

Wildboars in Shipwrecked.

The Irish layworkers/homeless in Gorge.

Then you have the elite pigs in Hamlet.

There's so many pigs, it's best to see what Klei will be cooking up for Year of the Pig.

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I can't really agree with the op post. There's a lot of different pigs in the constant.

There's so many pigs, it's best to see what Klei will be cooking up for Year of the Pig.

even though i doubt we'll get it, i hope for dont starve together: hamlet

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wait, just noticed, and I don't want to be "that person" but are Hamlet's pigs the only ones we've seen female variants of? 

Spoiler

Can we count the Gorge ones...? They had random generated clothing, so some looked female, but are we still counting them?

To the topic, I really do prefer Hamlet's pigs, like, they legit built towns and cities, and shops and stuff. They seem much smarter, and can actually speak and barter with Wilson.

3 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Wait, just noticed, and I don't want to be "that person" but are Hamlet's pigs the only ones we've seen female variants of? 

Hide contents

Can we count the Gorge ones...? They had random generated clothing, so some looked female, but are we still counting them?

To the topic, I really do prefer Hamlet's pigs, like, they legit built towns and cities, and shops and stuff. They seem much smarter, and can actually speak and barter with Wilson.

maybe THATS why the characters call the female shopkeep "he", while wilba calls the female shopkeep "she"

Archived