Winter Tale Theories?

[MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] Wait a second, I'd assume Deerclops will spawn not from a structure right? But then, if the igloo could only be built during winter (I assume), would it spawn in the old worlds? Or would just take a disguise like a rock or something. And will there be multiple igloos spawning? And do the walruses respawn?

[MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] Wait a second, I'd assume Deerclops will spawn not from a structure right? But then, if the igloo could only be built during winter (I assume), would it spawn in the old worlds? Or would just take a disguise like a rock or something. And will there be multiple igloos spawning? And do the walruses respawn?

These, are good questions...

I think Walruses will be like hounds attacks, during summer.

Maybe the walrues are helping you ... against the hounds and others they will be like pigs, but much stronger and I think it has to be something with that morse code "THEIR END IS YOUR BEGINNING". They will perhaps drop something good when killed / when the winter is gone which will help the player do something ^^. That's my theory. Edited by VonDracul

youblindbrah?Haven't you seen? The walrues are helping you ... against the hounds and others they will be like pigs, but much stronger and I think it has to be something with that morse code "THEIR END IS YOUR BEGINNING". They will perhaps drop something good when killed / when the winter is gone which will help the player do something ^^. That's my theory.

Hehehe, ok.

Maybe the walrues are helping you ... against the hounds and others they will be like pigs, but much stronger and I think it has to be something with that morse code "THEIR END IS YOUR BEGINNING". They will perhaps drop something good when killed / when the winter is gone which will help the player do something ^^. That's my theory.

Actually Isn't it a father son hunting party? And they live in an igloo during the winter I guess at least from what I saw in the trailer, and they shoot darts at you while their ice hounds chase you down.

Nope. i want to make the existing characters more distinct before adding any more. I think you might have your launch roster already :)

Hooray, no more desperate speculation, like"Woodie's a Lumberjack, they cut down Trees, and trees are in Winter, so Woodie's next!"or "Wilton sounds like Winter so its Wilton!"both quotes I have seen/heard.