how to get lots of oincs

1. get royal stuff
  2. trade for 2 royal gallery keys
  3. get executive hammer and key to the city
  4. get gold, rocks and pig skin
  5. build Swinesbury mineral exchange
  6. kill the shopkeeper, steal the oincs and the gold (and nitro and rocks if you can)
  7. leave the bank, hammer it down
  8. build a new bank
  9. repeat

you'll get lots of oincs and nitre, even some meat
cost: 6 rocks and 2 pig skin (sometimes only 1, depends on wether or not you get pig skin from banker pig) (no rocks, if you steal the rocks from the shelves)

remember weapons to kill the banker pig

remember armor, just in case you get hit by guards

The nitre is nice. I do not care too much about it since I will eventually connect my Hamlet world to my Reign of Giants/Shipwrecked one (hopefully that will work) and get my minerals out of RoG. 

If we are just talking about Oincs though then the End's Well should be the better option. It is quicker and less dangerous since you only have to fight shadow creatures one by one instead of guards, which can be annoying. 

3 hours ago, Mullematsch said:

The nitre is nice. I do not care too much about it since I will eventually connect my Hamlet world to my Reign of Giants/Shipwrecked one (hopefully that will work) and get my minerals out of RoG. 

If we are just talking about Oincs though then the End's Well should be the better option. It is quicker and less dangerous since you only have to fight shadow creatures one by one instead of guards, which can be annoying. 

you don't have to fight the guards if you use tooth traps to kill the shopkeepers

5 hours ago, Mullematsch said:

The End's Well is the best way of getting Oincs currently. Would not mind them nerfing it a bit because now rushing to the 5th island and building your own town and buying everything is so much better than every other strategy. 

no it isn't this method is way better you get 110 you can do it anywhere the trip to the ends well is not quick, but if you really want money do both

10 hours ago, Mullematsch said:

Connecting worlds that use different DLC Whaaaaa'?

Archived