Klaus In Winter's Feast loot.

1 minute ago, Mattyington said:

I Was planning on Killing Klaus on my current world, together with a friend of mine, Then Winter's feast rolled around. I Was wondering if his loot changed for the Better/Worse during Winter's feast? Is it Worth it to hunt him?

Durring Winter's Feast you get what you'd normally get + a present with cookies and electric milk + a present with festive boubles/lights/ornaments.

Just now, Szczuku said:

Durring Winter's Feast you get what you'd normally get + a present with cookies and electric milk + a present with festive boubles/lights/ornaments.

Oh! Thank you very much. Time to go back to making a million football helmets so we don't die immediatly.

Yes, it changed to the better, to be exact it changed back to what it was when it was introduced. Now you get 6 gifts and afaik one contains the good stuff (like always), one with two milk, one with baubles and other decorations (also a light if I'm not mistaken), the other 3 are the usual not good stuff (charcoal, gold, maybe amulet). So I highly recommend to kill him during Winter's Feast (and after the event too :D ).

The only downside is that you don't get bundling wraps, but that's not that bad in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Yes, it changed to the better, to be exact it changed back to what it was when it was introduced. Now you get 6 gifts and afaik one contains the good stuff (like always), one with two milk, one with baubles and other decorations (also a light if I'm not mistaken), the other 3 are the usual not good stuff (charcoal, gold, maybe amulet). So I highly recommend to kill him during Winter's Feast (and after the event too :D ).

The only downside is that you don't get bundling wraps, but that's not that bad in my opinion.

I Can agree to that. Already making the hutches to kill BQ! Another quick question: Does anyone know how much gear is "enough" for 2 people to fight klaus? (PS: One of them is a Weak Hitter)
Despite mentioning making a million football helmets, i would prefer not to make 40 to only need 5.

I Can agree to that. Already making the hutches to kill BQ! Another quick question: Does anyone know how much gear is "enough" for 2 people to fight klaus? (PS: One of them is a Weak Hitter)

That really depends on how well can you kite him and his deers. The more the better. I usually use up 2 helms when I solo it (as Wendy usually ;) ). I think that having 4-5 helms and around 10 pierogies per person should be enough. But the best way to find it out is to fight him and see how much you used up.

I also recommend taking the panflute (or an ice staff) to deal with the krampii.

I would recomand a hambat each and maybe five logsuits each together with some healing food like perogies. A pan flute or sleepy time story can be useful for fighting the krampii that spawns during the fight.

However the amount of logsuits really depends on your skill and how much you choose to kite and/or tank.

Just now, fimmatek said:

That really depends on how well can you kite him and his deers. The more the better. I usually use up 2 helms when I solo it (as Wendy usually ;) ). I think that having 4-5 helms and around 10 pierogies per person should be enough. But the best way to find it out is to fight him and see how much you used up.

I also recommend taking the panflute (or an ice staff) to deal with the krampii.

I Can kite him rather well, not sure about my friend. Do you think i can substitute Pierogi for Honey Ham? I'm out of veggies at the moment.

Just now, Mattyington said:

I Can kite him rather well, not sure about my friend. Do you think i can substitute Pierogi for Honey Ham? I'm out of veggies at the moment.

It doesn't matter much what kind of healing you have, the point is to have enough, be it pierogie, honey ham, healing salve, jellybeans, jerky, or whatever else you have and like :) . I think having around 400hp of healing should do it. 

51 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I'd recommand bringing pan flute for his krampus phase, unless ur friend can rely on Abigail

We're probably not going to take abigail. She'd probably either die in 5 minutes, or kill something she shouldn't and cause an enraged klaus or something. 

2 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Make the investment. Tame up an ornery beefalo and kill klaus every 20 days with no preparation required. Easy. 

Is it a viable strategy? i got my ornery with war saddle, i assume the speed of the beefalo makes it a good weapon to kill klaus but for some reason i never considered it :o 

7 hours ago, Luis Lzn said:

Is it a viable strategy? i got my ornery with war saddle, i assume the speed of the beefalo makes it a good weapon to kill klaus but for some reason i never considered it :o 

You will need to bring a couple healing items for the health lost via the Fire/Ice spells, but aside from that you can do the fight with out getting hit by Klause. I always tank the Krampii that spawn, but Klause is easy to kite once you get it down. 

15 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

I thought the rewards from klaus were severely nerfed in WF2018.

Like all you get is the same loot you get for sleeping under the trees at night.

No, you still get the same good stuff as before, like blueprints and boss loot, mandrakes and such. I even feel that we get more/better drops, tho that might be just my luck from the last few times.

Archived