Mants smoke drugs

I mean, it just look like the regular one but "meaner" to convey it's a warrior caste.

At least it's not like in real life where ants of the warrior caste are deformed to prioritize muscle strength above anything else.

If you want one of the best example of this kind of stuff, check the difference between a worker marauder ant (the two small ones) vs a super major caste (the giant one); it's hard to think this is the same species.

PHEIDOLOGETONSP0008B01F002r.jpg

30 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

I mean, it just look like the regular one but "meaner" to convey it's a warrior caste.

At least it's not like in real life where ants of the warrior caste are deformed to prioritize muscle strength above anything else.

If you want of of the best example of this kind of stuff, check the difference between a worker marauder ant (the two small ones) vs a super major caste (the giant one); it's hard to think this is the same species.

Wow

18 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

If you want of of the best example of this kind of stuff, check the difference between a worker marauder ant (the two small ones) vs a super major caste (the giant one); it's hard to think this is the same species.

steroids

Archived