Walrus people (MacTusk.jpg)

i think the teaser will be the upcoming preview stream...well i hope i'm wrong..:kiwi:

I hope you are wrong about that :c I really want to see a cheerful preview with ta deceitfully cheerful tune over it. All wrapped in delicious winter theme with a scoop of death on top of it.

I was on the Don't Starve website with my mouse over the picture of Mac Tusk n' son when a tool tip came up saying "You'll need to shine some light on this to solve this puzzle" So i did and this is what came out!

post-9810-13764591343902_thumb.png

- - - Updated - - -

I was on the Don't Starve website with my mouse over the picture of Mac Tusk n' son when a tool tip came up saying "You'll need to shine some light on this to solve this puzzle" So i did and this is what came out!

post-9810-13764591343902_thumb.png

If people think even the near invincible deerclops is going to be tough. I think some people need to rethink there death trap designs..and i dont just mean long walled in toothtrap paths sided by flammable things for the run back and walled in mini forests ect.... Use evry conciavable resource that can be used to manipulate the world to your advantage and think more maliciously and bigger yet still conservativly....spiders, pigs, beefalo, swamp tentacles tree gaurds even logs and grass...How many ways can you manipulate the world and how many ways can things in the game be distracted manipulated and killed?

If people think even the near invincible deerclops is going to be tough. I think some people need to rethink there death trap designs..and i dont just mean long walled in toothtrap paths sided by flammable things for the run back and walled in mini forests ect.... Use evry conciavable resource that can be used to manipulate the world to your advantage and think more maliciously and bigger yet still conservativly....spiders, pigs, beefalo, swamp tentacles tree gaurds even logs and grass...How many ways can you manipulate the world and how many ways can things in the game be distracted manipulated and killed?

the deerclop is not the nearly invincible mob...