Recommended Posts

Tropka    2

1st at all, i have no idea what is the thing on the wall, but it cannot be mine or chiseled (it can be, but charackter is stuck walking in to wall, u know what i mean) and the second point here is, that is on the same spot like striking thing

image.thumb.png.f63919fbe9110e076da4b90cacbd77fb.png

And 3nd thing is, that the striking things striking periodically with out stepping on the plates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computer-7    453

had this happen to me disappointed I can't get it how much does it sell for? nvm searched it up you give it to the pig queen for keys? you should spawn it in the codes relic_5

Edited by Computer-7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ucw    281
19 hours ago, Tropka said:

And 3nd thing is, that the striking things striking periodically with out stepping on the plates 

you can weigh down the plates with items.  I usually choose something easily renewable, like twigs.  rot works, too -- great use for rot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wennedy    5

its jeweled truffle, pig queen gives you a key for this. Your situation is a bug i think. it should be in the room and you should be able to chiesel it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bizziboi    835

Could any of you submit a bug when this happens through the game (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug). Mention the issue and what saveslot it is (preferrably save in that location so I can easily find it). It'll upload your savefile for us to look at.

Thanks :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YumoS    135
3 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Could any of you submit a bug when this happens through the game (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug). Mention the issue and what saveslot it is (preferrably save in that location so I can easily find it). It'll upload your savefile for us to look at.

Thanks :)

can you please look up my bug report as well? i submitted it two times and it seems like you didnt confirmed or looked it up. it is game breaking and really frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bizziboi    835
3 hours ago, YumoS said:

can you please look up my bug report as well? i submitted it two times and it seems like you didnt confirmed or looked it up. it is game breaking and really frustrating.

You mean one that was submitted from game?

If yes, I can't confirm those - they are anonymous, but they have helped greatly in tackling bugs.

What was the bug about?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YumoS    135
3 hours ago, bizziboi said:

You mean one that was submitted from game?

If yes, I can't confirm those - they are anonymous, but they have helped greatly in tackling bugs.

What was the bug about?

 

yes, i submited this bug with the ancient ruin doors. if you enter it with a hand full of pig guards you get pushed out of the ruin and cant get back in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now