Aporkalypse - Suspicious crack on the wall bug

Syre

Looking to reverse the aporkalypse I found a crack in the ruins, but after blowing it up when I try to enter it Willson will just keep running against the wall without actually crossing into a different room.
9f72374231e762f2f327749c40e88245.thumb.jpg.d5ca120e3a1ac0ae6f34d3d45c991da6.jpg

Maybe it's a bug? Or are you not supposed to enter all the cracks after you open an entrance? Should I just look for more cracks?

I had a similar problem where I got teleported to somewhere off screen and outside the ruins on the map.

went through a suspicious crack to a room with gems and another suspicious crack. the second crack in the hidden room was the culprit.

Went back and got the save files! I can confirm as of now it's definitely not fixed on mine yet.

93a41c626a68b09a9358ad7b2b7baad2.thumb.jpg.24344171ea862146323aa67c46df778a.jpgremote.rar

I'll probably try again on Monday. Till then I'll keep it to RoG where everything is also trying to kill me, but just a little less.

55 minutes ago, akik0 said:

yeah that works, too. But for some cracks you do that "way" and there is still concrete behind it. So I guess then you cannot enter it.

ooh, haven't had that happen yet!  

Archived