• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Warfarin, The Tricky Thief! 5, The Tricky Thief

8 Screenshots

About This File

Years ago, a moody teenager cobbled together a character mod that did fairly well up until it completely broke. Now, that teenager is back as a responsible adult with a 9-5 job to bring you...

Warfarin: The Tricky Thief

Stats:

45 health

100 hunger

100 sanity (Drains half as fast in darkness, but twice as fast as default from monsters)

Mute

Can dash!

Hitting the Dash Key will sent Warfarin forwards in a quick dash that will dodge attacks, and Warfarin can dash into the ocean to reappear with a huge hit to their stats! Good for escapes, not so good for general exploring.

Jumping over a wall will make Warfarin climb and vault over it, making the dash go considerably farther.

Deals 75% default damage.

Can pickpocket pigmen at dusk.

Picks up everything instantly: Berry bushes, grass, crock pots, drying racks, etc.

Stealth:

Can hide in trees, berry bushes, tall grass, and saplings. Doesn't work if the saplings or tall grass has been picked.

Can hide in neutral treeguards for a mobile cover!

Enemies will see you if they get too close. The distance depends on how much light is nearby.

With a dagger equipped, you can ambush enemies while stealthed for massive damage! ambushing an enemy leaves them bleeding for a few seconds.

Throwing knife:

Long range

Low damage

1-use. Has a chance to survive and fall onto the ground where you can pick it back up.

Get 2 per craft.

The explosive throwing knife explodes for an extra 100 damage and ignites the target.

Dagger:

Attack twice as fast as any other weapon.

Allows ambushing!

Flint Dagger:

Low damage

Plenty of uses

Majestic Dagger:

High damage

Bit less uses

Night Dagger:

Vey High damage

Few uses

Ceremonial Dagger:

High Damage

Increases ambush range

Multi-Colored Pestilence:

Ship-wrecked only

Not a dagger

Moderate damage

Poisons all nearby enemies upon striking.

Not Very Short Bow:

Opens up the 'arrow tab'. Plop an arrow in there and you can fire it by attacking!

Arrows:

Require the bow to use!

Long range.

Normal Arrow:

Very high damage

15% for arrow to survive and be retrievable.

Rock Arrow:

Very low damage

Shoot walls to aggro all enemies in the area to the wall. Hay walls have a short aggro range, then wood walls, then stone walls, and ruin walls have the largest range.

Water Arrow:

Extinguish things!

No damage, ludicrous damage to the Dragonfly

Makes you cold when you're holding it.

Explosive Arrow:

Moderate damage

Ignites enemies

Explodes after 1-2 seconds of impact, dealing Ludicrous damage to everything nearby

Makes you overheat when holding it.

Pointy Arrow:

High damage

Makes enemies bleed

Killing birds and rabbits gives twice the karma loss.

Shooting even enemies or bosses will give 2 bad karma per shot. It's a pretty nasty weapon!

Smoke Bomb:

Throw at your feet to make all enemies stop targetting you! Makes you untargetable for 3 seconds.

Hallowed Mask:

Moderate armour

Can be used to surround yourself with blood-sucking insects to steal health for you!

Hidey Hood:

Short duration

Invisible while not performing actions. Can not ambush.

What's New in Version 4, The Lost Urchin   See changelog

Released

Goofed and uploaded wrong version

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I like this: it's balanced, has some secrets and bs and lots of unique things.

me approves

Warfarin? I'm sorry for you but in French it is an epic pun. Or shall I say, an epic bun! Haha. Anyway, it's a great mod. I'll give it a try.

Warfarin? I'm sorry for you but in French it is an epic pun. Or shall I say, an epic bun! Haha. Anyway, it's a great mod. I'll give it a try.

I dun' geddit...

This is cool also the extra inv slots is that part of the mod or is that another mod.

A different mod. I was going to give them an extra slot but I thought the weapons would be enough.

good mod I think is my favorite mod is a glitch but the skin of the character in black plisssssssssssssss Might help me would I really want to play with = D

• Like 1

i with the same problem with him...

in my Don't Starve RoG can't load the skin.. please...

Something screwed up with the upload. When I downloaded and used the version from the forums, I couldn't even enable it. Looking at the problem now.

• Like 2

ooh..

hmm please tell me if the mods already be in use. because I really liked it.

I uploaded it, downloaded the new upload, and it worked fine. Try re-downloading it now.

I do not understand but still like this.

Can you help me .. please

I don't think there's anyway to help. It works fine for me and other people Some people's computers just don't like certain things.

i with the same problem with him...

in my Don't Starve RoG can't load the skin.. please...

I have this same problem. He is just a black squares!

• Like 1

I talk french, and i don't see the pun...PLEASE tell me! XD

I always love your mods, this one looks awesome but the game crash when i attack while hidden beside a rock...i did not test if it crash when hidden beside anything else though!

I also tested with no other mods active and it still crash.

Heres the crash log

http://s18.postimg.org/3unqmfua1/Warfarin.jpg

I'll have to check it out when I get home, Thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

I dun' geddit...

You don't want to. Haha.

Anyway, here is my feedback.

This dude is very balanced. Low hp but stealth skills = very funny to play.

Anyway, I found some issues I'd like to talk about.

1) I don't know if it's intended but he doesn't spawn tentacles. They remain underground and won't spawn unless you bring a pig.

2) Because feathers are not so easy to get, you should allow him to create more than one arrow with each recipe.

3) Throwing knives need more resources than dagger. Whut?

4) Even if I have the miner hat, I can be perfectly hidden in a bush. That's how I managed to kill a bearger at day 15 without being hit more than 1 time.

Something screwed up with the upload. When I downloaded and used the version from the forums, I couldn't even enable it. Looking at the problem now.

It's also the same problem with me. I want to play as them so bad!