• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Becky's Mixed Mods 1.0.1

About This File

Base Game/ROG/SW compatible versions

This is basically a few of other people's mods all-in-one (Some of which I have edited/improved):

999 Item Stacks - By Prince143
Auto Catch -  By Stonechains
Brighter Lighter - By mouse
Craftable Uncaftables - By ArcticFox789 - (I have probably edited this to suit myself)
FOV - By kiopho - (I have edited this to have a wider FOV)
Free Effigy - By HunkInsland13
Mandrake Respawn - By Daedalus (Steam Workshop)
PickyPickyPicky - By tehMugwump
Relaxed Crafting - By boon
Storm Cellar - By afro1967
Lunch Box - By afro1967 - (I have edited this so it has 16 slots instead of 4)
Freezer By afro1967 - (I have edited this so it has 16 slots instead of 12)
Too Many Items By CJB - (I have added more items to this)

ALL CREDIT for this goes to the original owners of the mods. I am not able to create my own mod yet, I can only edit them.

If you are an owner of one of these mods and wish for me to remove it (them in afro1967's case) please send me a message.

If you need me to edit/add anything, send me a message or comment below :)

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Becky's Mixed Mods:

Now ROG compatible

Rabbits, birds and moleworms will now go into freezer and lunch box.

Birchnut trees can now be cut with 1 chop like Evergreens. P.s There is nothing I can do about the spikey trees in the marsh or the Totally normal trees as they are not like other trees (no life cycle, no code in tuning). I have spent hours in coding and nothing came of it, also looked for other mods to use code from, but none exist regarding the chopping of these trees.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Becky's Mixed Mods-SW: Ship Wrecked compatible :)

Rabbits, birds and moleworms will now go into freezer and lunch box.

Birchnut, Palm, Jungle and Mangrove trees can now be cut with 1 chop like Evergreens. P.s There is nothing I can do about the spikey trees in the marsh, Regular jungle trees or Totally normal trees as they are not like other trees (no life cycle, no code in tuning). I have spent hours in coding and nothing came of it, also looked for other mods to use code from, but none exist regarding the chopping of these trees.

Coral can now be mined with 1 hit, like all other rocks etc.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 hours ago, evag3los said:

Man this is awesome...thx for making it!!

Actually I'm a dudette lol, and your very welcome :)

If you need me to tweak/change anything, let me know :)

Edited by rebeccawinters2012
  • Like 1

On 10/08/2016 at 11:33 PM, hollablacc said:

this keep crashing for me

Sorry for the late response hun. What version of DS do you have? You could try chanign the api version to number 5 in the modinfo.lua. If you don't know how to do that, I could send you the edited modinfo.lua
Hope this helps you :)

On 20/08/2016 at 2:46 AM, Efffff said:

dst friendly?

Not sure hun as I have only played DS Base game. I have recently aquired DST, so I will test it out soon. By all means feel free to download and let me know if it works for you :)

On 24/11/2016 at 2:30 PM, Valeria254 said:

How do i install it? Sorry I'm new at this game U.U

Sorry for the late reply, been busy. You probably already know how to install this by now, but I'll tell you, just incase you don't know. Once you have downloaded the file and used either 7zip or winzip to extract the folder, put the folder in the mods folder of don't starve.

If you need more help let me know :)

On 25/11/2016 at 5:32 PM, DzoniSrbin said:

how can I remove picky picky from it? please

Do you know how to edit LUA files? If you do then simply open up the modmain.lua and scroll down to  --PickyPickyPicky and delete the section between(after) -PickyPickyPicky and(before)  --Relaxed Crafting.

everything works fine...but for some reason trees are chopped down with only 1 hit and its kinda frustrating!

On 29/05/2017 at 9:06 PM, evag3los said:

everything works fine...but for some reason trees are chopped down with only 1 hit and its kinda frustrating!

That's how I made it lol

On 28/08/2017 at 5:41 AM, PayneMacLeod said:

I appear to be having issues. 

It has crashed every time. I've tried api 5 trick, same thing.. 

Crash.JPG

What version of DS are you using Base, Rog, SW?

i do have a problem with unlocking recipes.I can craft them near the science machine thingy just fine, but the recipe stays locked.