Uhhhh........

Fishing hole  

6 members have voted

1. 1. If they add pacu fish back in would you like them to add the fishing hole in too

I believe they'll be added in at a later point - though I've heard they won't make it in time for the Agricultural update, so they'll likely be added sometime after May.

Looks like they'll be keeping the game fresh and exciting for a long while. :)

2 minutes ago, Beowulfe said:

I believe they'll be added back in at a later point - though I've heard they won't make it in time for the Agricultural update, so they'll likely be added sometime after May.

Looks like they'll be keeping the game fresh and exciting for a long while. :)

Hopefully they will. and if they do would you like the fishing hole to be added in too?

"added back in"? It was never added in the first place.
It just has assets ready to be implemented like many many many other buildings.
Just wait for their time to be worked on.

Just now, Risu said:

"added back in"? It was never added in the first place.
It just has assets ready to be implemented like many many many other buildings.
Just wait for their time to be worked on.

I said "added back in"? Oh sorry I didn't mean to.

1 hour ago, ProfFarnsworth said:

You can play with them right now, but be warned they are quite buggy at the moment. Still sweet though.

the bug is pacu can split large amount so that your game will run out of memory or crashed in the end...lol

Hide contents

toomanyfish.jpg

Oh! I would love it if they added fish to the game some time later. I was just wondering if they were going to add more meats to the game. Also I think adding a fishing hole would make additional challenges for the game. I wonder if you have to stock it yourself.

3 hours ago, TooMchONI said:

Oh! I would love it if they added fish to the game some time later. I was just wondering if they were going to add more meats to the game. Also I think adding a fishing hole would make additional challenges for the game. I wonder if you have to stock it yourself.

Dupes need a balance of protein and fiber. MAkes sense.

19 hours ago, deloquac said:

There are ways to mitigate the bugs. I have a colony on cycle 150ish that has had multiple aquariums the whole time. Also there are plenty other bugs than the reproduction one, but they can all be worked around.

14 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Wow! How did you find them?!?

It was from a post here by Robophred. If you Google oni mods you can find the instructions, otherwise I can link the thread when back at my pc. Basically you just add some text into a file and they will spawn when the world is created.

Archived