abby flowers dont degrade into normal flowers now?

when did this change i looked through all the notes and saw nothing about this? i always saw it as a cute nod to the death of wendies  the skeleton there with a flower beside it shows a bit of innocence. I kinda wish this came back just for the asthetics of it but now all i get to see is petals or rot if its a long death.

1 minute ago, Destros09 said:

Maybe haunting them to make them evil?

But that would be... well, it would not be game-breaking since making an Abigail's Flower costs 6 flowers to make... as for the reason... I might be wrong

EDIT: and you'd be better off planting butterflies to make flowers...

Perhaps to counter sanity stations with Bee Queen hat? It somewhat reminds me of the original Pinecone glitch from the first game, which allowed Pinecones to be planted without any spacing between them, allowing you to create indestructable, impassible walls with burnt trees.

To counter the sanity station and keep the decorative purposes they could give a haunting immunity to Abigail's flowers that were transformed into regular flowers. I understand if they want to remove the mechanic, but it will be kinda sad don't being able to do stuff like this: 17553793_649140335284485_220223594323982I'm too lazy to do it on a whole base, but I think it would be really pretty.

2 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

when did this change i looked through all the notes and saw nothing about this? i always saw it as a cute nod to the death of wendies  the skeleton there with a flower beside it shows a bit of innocence. I kinda wish this came back just for the asthetics of it but now all i get to see is petals or rot if its a long death.

Soooo...now that we have @V2C answer should we consider that this was a precocious april fool´s prank of yours or were you trying to have the flower planted in a turf like cobblestone or carpeted flooring?

btw...I feel sooo relieved :)

3 minutes ago, RobertoRezende said:

Soooo...now that we have @V2C answer should we consider that this was a precocious april fool´s prank of yours or were you trying to have the flower planted in a turf like cobblestone or carpeted flooring?

you can already do that with bees i just want to know how close i can get them to spawn so i know how i can outline my base kinda like how matheus showed in his picture

yeah i cant seem to get them in a line so this completely ruins the design aspect of this cant even have them next to eachother other wise they all go poof  and dont even spawn the petals. im more looking at the 2 next to eachother would at least expect those to work but they dont turn. thus making it impossible to incorporate large gardens without much space

Lol Esai please, "aesthetics", trying to be sneaky :). It's interesting to finally see Kleis opinion on stacking a large amount of abigail flowers in the same spot to create instant sanity restoration with haunted flowers + bee crown. It's an acceptable nerf.

8 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Lol Esai please, "aesthetics", trying to be sneaky :). It's interesting to finally see Kleis opinion on stacking a large amount of abigail flowers in the same spot to create instant sanity restoration with haunted flowers + bee crown. It's an acceptable nerf.

well an acceptable nerf would be so that we can still kinda make it but not the the extremes we used to like how the piles i shown in the video thats what i originally thought they meant when they said plant space

• Developer
2 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

@V2C detection is a bit off since say if a wendy does die with a flower its cluttered with the other dropped items thus doesnt make a flower

Yup that should be improved now. (Update 211992)

Archived