I have not been very active. I am kind of shy and have trouble opening up and talking. I'm just a very nervous person :p
Even though I don't talk much, I'm not unfriendly. I am always up for a DST group. I like to main Wigfrid and I will bring us plenty of meats as long as the lag gods smile upon me. 

I figured the best way to come out of my shell here would be to share my fanart. I wouldn't call myself an artist, but I try. I haven't actually drawn in years and am rusty. I would like to see your drawings as well, no matter if you're a professional or a beginner. Instead of 'big' pictures, I just mostly scrawl crude doodles. I like to be funny even though I am often the only person laughing. I have a stupid great sense of humor and if you do too, we will get along ;) 

I am very new to the forums here, so if it looks like I am a bit lost...I probably am. 

Wiggyguardian 001.JPG

• Like 4

Sorry for minor criticism, but next time you have a art dump, put them in one post. IT'll keep the thread less cluttered.

They look great! Keep it up. Looking forward to whatever you have in the future.

52 minutes ago, JackBeefalolips said:

leggybird.JPG

I love what you did with Wickerbottom! :wilson_ecstatic:Hope

@halfrose sees this. 

51 minutes ago, JackBeefalolips said:

runwoodie.JPG

This is "Rusty"?:wilson_shocked: I think this is pretty good.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sorry for minor criticism, but next time you have a art dump, put them in one post. IT'll keep the thread less cluttered.

They look great! Keep it up. Looking forward to whatever you have in the future.

I love what you did with Wickerbottom! :wilson_ecstatic:Hope

@halfrose sees this. 

This is "Rusty"?:wilson_shocked: I think this is pretty good.

Yeah. Wilson looks too wonky and It just overall looks so bland to me. I don't know how to fix it, and my pen died

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Will Warly be singing "under the sea" soon? :wilson_ecstatic:

Eyyy, more art of Wilson and Warly. Nice to see them as a duo.

That was based on a dream I had where Shipwrecked made it into DST. You could lasso players and tie them to your boat like an evil pirate. I dreamed that I kept doing that to @OpaqueShards, then I would sink the boat with us still on it. To me, it was hilarious. To her? Not so much. 
Lobster Warly was based on a dream Opaque had one time and it's like an inside joke with us now. The elusive Warlobster

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JackBeefalolips said:

That was based on a dream I had where Shipwrecked made it into DST. You could lasso players and tie them to your boat like an evil pirate. I dreamed that I kept doing that to @OpaqueShards, then I would sink the boat with us still on it. To me, it was hilarious. To her? Not so much. 
Lobster Warly was based on a dream Opaque had one time and it's like an inside joke with us now. The elusive Warlobster

Warbster? 
Kind of reminds me of Nina from FMA except...instead of a girl and her dog it's a hungry man and his dinner

omg Warly lobster. XD I remember having a dream about it.I don't remember everything about it but, he was so picky about food and it was  beginning to be tedious to the other DS characters until one night he got turned into a blue lobster. I don't remember if it was temporary or permanent, but Wigfrid tried to catch and eat him.

• Like 3