Artwork

Grace last moments the Love of her life wanted to make this moment in her life meaningful as he lays with her in bed he takes her hand and tells her I have a gift for you, she looks at him with soft hazy eyes a gift? she asked he kissed her on the head and told her to close her eyes. I'm going to take you somewhere, somewhere. that will make your last wish come true as he said that he take her to a world filled with bluebells do to that was her fav flower and tells her this is my gift to you

with one last smile she slips away.

giving your last wish.png

• Like 6

On 1/26/2017 at 1:51 PM, artistcrab said:

Grace last moments the Love of her life wanted to make this moment in her life meaningful as he lays with her in bed he takes her hand and tells her I have a gift for you, she looks at him with soft hazy eyes a gift? she asked he kissed her on the head and told her to close her eyes. I'm going to take you somewhere, somewhere. that will make your last wish come true as he said that he take her to a world filled with bluebells do to that was her fav flower and tells her this is my gift to you

with one last smile she slips away.

I'm sure that would be sad if I knew what rp you guys were doing I like the dragon

oh and

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, artistcrab said:

Nero is a doggy :p and she is ill and they can't care her 

*Ahem*  TAKE TWO

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't care not to sound heartless but my family used to breed dogs so It doesn't really phase me that a dog dies

and movies and video games with Protangist's dog dying in the story doesn't really help either

But Looks like you got all your boxs checked off for a cliche story. Don't take that the wrong way I haven't written a good story yet and all my drafts are laughable at best and cheesy at worst if not unreadable 

Tell me when you get to the Wayword soul searching and new love scenes I'll be a stand it :p

• Like 3