Weirdobob

eternal
Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!   10 members have voted

  1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

    • Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

    • YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

    • 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

436 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

I actually have a premade character planned with a similar shtick to them.

Hm, you could be lazy and just take samples from Destro, freeze them in carbon icecreaoxide and give new players a clone of this character instead of the premade one.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is this dead or is there actually going to be more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

So is this dead or is there actually going to be more

It's not dead, things are just taking a while.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 9:49 AM, Destros09 said:

Time to read 820 role play post

Just realized wave after waves post count, 820 really wasn't bad

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Alright, slight update for everyone - In the next update, the journal entries will be released in an... interesting way.

I have no doubts that some people(L and Chris, most likely) would go out of their way to gather every page they can.
So I was thinking.

Shoot, I'm making this too easy.
So, there's some new little nifty feature I thought up- Each person can only get certain specific pages, and I've lowered the amount of achievements that will actually reward you with journal entires - Just to make sure you can't get them all yourself. But with about five to six-ish people, you'll be able to get all the pages to it. Lord knows why you'd want some journal pages so bad, but whatever.


Also, @Destros09, you might be wondering when you're going to spawn in. Well, know that I've accepted your entry, but I'm going to wait until the morning before I spawn you, simply so you aren't punished for no good reason.

Edited by Weirdobob
Don't forget to join the Discord server: https://discord.gg/ZKGjcAc
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Alright, slight update for everyone - In the next update, the journal entries will be released in an... interesting way.

I have no doubts that some people(L and Chris, most likely) would go out of their way to gather every page they can.
So I was thinking.

Shoot, I'm making this too easy.
So, there's some new little nifty feature I thought up- Each person can only get certain specific pages, and I've lowered the amount of achievements that will actually reward you with journal entires - Just to make sure you can't get them all yourself. But with about five to six-ish people, you'll be able to get all the pages to it. Lord knows why you'd want some journal pages so bad, but whatever.


Also, @Destros09, you might be wondering when you're going to spawn in. Well, know that I've accepted your entry, but I'm going to wait until the morning before I spawn you, simply so you aren't punished for no good reason.

can we eat the pages OuO

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mezukie said:

can we eat the pages OuO

I hope they taste like pancakes

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I hope they taste like pancakes

Upon eating page 53 and 54 I have noted that they in fact taste like blood.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Upon eating page 53 and 54 I have noted that they in fact taste like blood.

L O R E

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Upon eating page 53 and 54 I have noted that they in fact taste like blood.

But what do the other pages taste like?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

But what do the other pages taste like?

Well if I ate all of them there wouldn't be any left!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now