Coffee and Cog's Art

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Reminds me of a Disney animated feature with the linework. Even Jeff Agala did his own take with the characters.

I actually can see the Vincent Price element in your take of his design. Nice work!:wilson_goodjob:

Thanks!  I will admit, like a lot of people, I absorbed a lot of Disney and Saturday Morning Cartoons.  Plus, Vincent Price just WORKS.   It's the first time in a long time I freehanded my lines (with the exception of Maxwell's coat bottom.)

• Like 2

I've another one!  This time, traditional.  There's just something about feeling the tools work on paper.  Unfortunately, where I'm constantly tearing out pages, I'm running out of paper in said sketch pad.  Unfortunately, the store I got it from closed down a few years ago.  

It should not surprise anyone by now that it's more Wilson.  I am working on a sketch of Woodie though, so he'll soon grace this thread soon enough :)

Wilson Edited.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Huh, the radio got a retro upgrade.

Also, Maxwell and Wilson seem to be chummy here.

I haven't even drawn the skin-seller yet, I know how ya feel. ariel crashes.png

I will admit to drawing this at work where I had absolutely no outside-internet access so I had to go off of memory for the radio.  

And they might be just a bit chummy here.. the dangers of Maxwell's true demeanor ever looming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coffee-and-cogs said:

I will admit to drawing this at work where I had absolutely no outside-internet access so I had to go off of memory for the radio.  

I hear ya bud. Have to rely on printed references half of the time. Can't always be on a computer all the time.

• Like 1