HAHAHAHA IT HAS A SUIT THANK YOU SO MUCH

You're welcome!

And I'm also happy to announce that you, yes you, *points to tv screen* can have yourself cup-a-fied at some point in the future when I get around to it! Yes, you too can be turned into a hallow, inanimate object that people pour liquids into for four easy payments of $29.95, your left index finger, your soul, and your first born son!

Or a plate of cookies. That works too.

Edited by MenaAthena

I'm trying to draw my new OC, Addomiddius. I made several sketches and none of them are quite the way I want him too look, but this one comes closest.

post-421529-0-44334700-1412095818_thumb.

His story is, Maxwell was trying to make a new mob that's main objective is to stalk one survivor and slowing drive them insane. They can even enter the victim's dreams and torture them that way. However, during the process of. making said mob, he made Addomiddius by accident. 

Addomiddius is very small, not much bigger than a rabbit, and very cute. He's fluffy with long ears, goat-like ashen horns, purple eyes, and a tail with little rings of poofs on it. He thinks he's terrifying even though he isn't in the slightest. Not even rabbits are scared of him. He also thinks highly of himself.

Now Maxwell obviously couldn't let this fluffy thing loose in his world. It would comfort the playthings more than terrify them. So he locked Addomiddius away, but he escaped into the world anyway. Now he runs around from place to place looking to fulfill his main objective and avoid capture.