The Events are Adventure Mode

Quoth143

It clicked in my head last night that the lore events are essentially the adventure mode for DST. The goal for the original Adventure Mode was to activate a portal to move on to the next world. Here we are again having to overcome grander challenges to activate a portal in order to move on to the next world. Now what'll happen once we reach the final world? Will we meet Charlie? 

33 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

It clicked in my head last night that the lore events are essentially the adventure mode for DST. The goal for the original Adventure Mode was to activate a portal to move on to the next world. Here we are again having to overcome grander challenges to activate a portal in order to move on to the next world. Now what'll happen once we reach the final world? Will we meet Charlie? 

The survivor will likely clash in a epic duel is my prediction and they try ot save charlie from the evil that ly within her witht he help of maxwell to pull out the true evil onster.  Thats my guess. I honestly want tons more event before we reach charlie lol. I enjoy the new skins and content very much. EDIT : ( also what will happen when we beat charlie??? end of DST D: )

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Basically infinity war with people from the forge and gorge and future events.

Also nightmare throne and ancients.

14 hours ago, Plebgod said:

I want some sort of epic and hopeful finally but they still end up trapped because theres no escape

Now that we know about portals to other dimensions I'd say no escape is a bit unlikely now. 

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

They'll probably become official gatekeepers. 

That would be incredible.

Just now, Mikeadatrix said:

Now that we know about portals to other dimensions I'd say no escape is a bit unlikely now. 

That would be incredible.

At least finding the one they originated from. Given some of the vignettes though, I think a few of them don't want to go back. 

On 6/20/2018 at 6:00 AM, Plebgod said:

I want some sort of epic and hopeful finally but they still end up trapped because theres no escape

On 6/20/2018 at 8:42 PM, Quoth143 said:

At least finding the one they originated from. Given some of the vignettes though, I think a few of them don't want to go back. 

I think the real journey is in their hearts and the Constant-residents have made a family.

Archived