[UPDATED] Console and Mobile Port Status Update

47 minutes ago, FareedJ_ said:

How about everybody waits patiently? They are doing their best. They even gave us some stuff on console. That shows they’re working on it.

If this is their way of work for all of their projects - I would not mind and I am sure we will wait patiently. BUT...when you see how fast things are going for pc... and almost nothing goes to console...even that playing mood you have is going away. You start to feel...angry... disappointed... betrayed. And at the end...you just choose to play another game, than don't starve. Maybe they should take advice from the big names. Destiny and Diablo for example. Their console versions receive the update like week or so after the pc...NO MORE.

54 minutes ago, FareedJ_ said:

How about everybody waits patiently? They are doing their best. They even gave us some stuff on console. That shows they’re working on it.

Emmm 5 months stuck on Halloween all 9 weeks since they said they will give us the update 19 updates the pc has had since Halloween update i think we have waited enough time we never get any info on whats happening go on devs page and see them fix everything 4 pc soon as its mentioned all they have done is told there severs to let the skins be used thats not something thats nothing 

I decided to start the game to see what is this "half" update...

It turns out it's not update at all. I mean, what the...It's still version 1.24 (Hallowed nights). Which means whatever new skins we see, its just pushed through their server (same as winter feast when they gave us the gingerbread winter skin for the chests). There is no update pushed through psn, which means - still ALL Hallowed nights stuff are in game - Pumpkins, pumpkin lanterns, halloween trinkets...the pig king still throwing at you some candies.

I am very very very disappointed...I never (never) witness game developer so irresponsible about their console games.

If you wish do not continue updating the console version with new stuff - that's fine. Just remove ALL Halloween stuff. Its ridiculous.

7 hours ago, FareedJ_ said:

Screw waiting patiently, been there done that and it accomplished nothing. You sit idly by and they literally dont give us an event. They barely even changed anything from last years winter feast to this years so it should have been cake to get it to us. It's now been more than two weeks since their last estimate, which was already pushed back. Over and over they push it back if they get it to us at all. It's clear Klei doesn't care about us peasants at all

Iv got a 3k+ world iv stopped playin as i setup a spot ready 4 the new hound status but we wont get that i even had a new zoon ready 4 all the xmas trees but we didnt get that so no sleep for gifts. Pc can clean up the severs so it dont lag we stuck with lag so cant even let ppl join fed up with crap skins we wont get the forge event they just dangle that 2 shut us up 4 a bit no weapon skins as its pc only all i do is moan really sorry ppl 

2 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

At this point the events don't matter its all about having a chance to get skins fairly :p for me. The events are just extra filling.

Yeh that would b nice to get them chests with 4 good skins in, but wait they would have 2 update the game with the weaving system and give us player profiles. Update the main menu as its nothing like pc's and all that other good stuff. Give us a place 2 buy skins and then ur seen how many ppl give u there money. Then u might show us some love might even adapt some useful mods 2 console so ur efforts r not wasted  we could buy them coz i would spend $$ on them but thats me 

Lol, if you think Klei is bad at console updates go look at how Overkill/505 handled Payday 2 for a little perspective. Klei is working on it albeit slowly but they are trying. So as far as i'm concerned they can take their time, i'm not going anywhere. I love the game and will play it till they shut it down, and then i'll still play it in offline mode.

I'm very patient and willing to wait for any scraps they toss our way, looking forward to the update when it comes.

2 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Lol, if you think Klei is bad at console updates go look at how Overkill/505 handled Payday 2 for a little perspective. Klei is working on it albeit slowly but they are trying. So as far as i'm concerned they can take their time, i'm not going anywhere. I love the game and will play it till they shut it down, and then i'll still play it in offline mode.

I'm very patient and willing to wait for any scraps they toss our way, looking forward to the update when it comes.

So because there are worse devs for console that means Klei isn't bad?

You say Klei is working on it slowly, that is not true. We are not getting Winter's Feast and they are not working on it.

3 hours ago, Josonic said:

So because there are worse devs for console that means Klei isn't bad?

You say Klei is working on it slowly, that is not true. We are not getting Winter's Feast and they are not working on it.

They cant not update. Just because the wait is absurdly long doesn't mean it's all in vain! Honestly I don't care about no winters feast. It was just a tree planter, a bundle wrap, and some reworks of bosses. Year of the varg adds more, but nothing truly game changing. I don't mind the wait since the update is mostly aesthetic.

We wont be getting any event as like they said it will push the forge back if we ever get that, plus there was more added in winter event than the varg one. Deerklops has new attacks make 4 a harder fight all the trophys to hang on trews 4 killing them. Sad i know but its nice 2 show off u have killed everything. 

Also its not just the event, its the weaving system and fair skin drops plus the player profile with player stats and a market place player 2 player trade the skins 4 owning sw and ds we havent got the collection page showing u whats each character still needs in there set and all the weapon skins we cant have the puzzle in the ruins 4 the walking kane skin added when the fuelweaver update come out wot we dont have there is a lot we haven't got access two 

16 minutes ago, FareedJ_ said:

Well, if everybody stays at this attitude why would they even listen to us?

Umm... business. PlayStation has its own community. Same as pc. Your friends at psn sees what are you playing and they can buy the game to play together (together). With my girlfriend we already have few friends and we play on our or their servers. So...we stop playing - they stop playing...and so on an on.

Because they say they care about us, also its coming out on disk in April so they can hit a wider market so its in there best interest to keep the game model the same across all platforms as then the whole community can enjoy the same game   TOGETHER ;] i understand that that have giving the software for pc to mod and improve/Help fix bugs. For klei im sure we console players would help in that way if we could remember they give dont starve away on ps plus fews years ago so the deal with sony was soild so its just klei dont have anyone for console they pass it round the team like punishment. Its Wouldn't of been hard just stop the Halloween event but they haven't done that. I hate moaning but unless u speak out and stand up u will b sheep alll ur life lol

3 hours ago, Mncmarkyd said:

I hate moaning but unless u speak out and stand up u will b sheep alll ur life lol

full support to this sentence. I'm not commenting alot cause im also a bit disappointed and don't want to sound rude but if people dont show its disagree things could even go worst in the future. I think its good we make us notice 

1 hour ago, Pebrot said:

full support to this sentence. I'm not commenting alot cause im also a bit disappointed and don't want to sound rude but if people dont show its disagree things could even go worst in the future. I think its good we make us notice 

I hate 2 moan, its disappointing as i work all the time and a i only get few hours in the eve or odd day at weekend 2 play and this game is wkd coz of the building aspect along with the bosses and managing of food ect ect. Im a fan at the end of the day and just jealous of the pc version with all the cool mods and that just wish some of it could come 2 console. I know us console lot will show we love this game by buy skins off u and ur see that if us console players have 2 help u guys out we will pay 4 dlc bonus stuff. I have 100 odd chests would love 2 smash them up 2 build a news ones with diff skins sorry went off topic 

2 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

I can't tell because Its typed out, but was that sarcastic?

Yep because if we don’t speak up they will think we don’t mind or it’s ok to leave us hanging like that. You have to say your opinion and speak up if you want something changed.

Me again :]:] Looks like we still haven't had any response from the devs.... So on the one hand they have thought **** best update the game with everything we have left out so we wont tell them that it was a crap update and we need 2 do more  coz we will lose a big fan bace... Or they dont care... Also they need 2 stop blaming sony for there muck ups End of the day f##K the events shut down the Halloween crap. And just fix the lag and give us 4 skin drop aday and be done with it. Its not looking good for them as everyone is starting 2 get fed up, 

We have update, guys. Version 1.26 is live. I didn't start it yet (after dinner). But the update history is showing me, this is the year of the Varg.

Jump in

Ooh...thank you, Devs :). We didn't approve the silence, but we appreciate the update :)

Archived