[UPDATED] Console and Mobile Port Status Update

On 3/10/2018 at 8:01 AM, Timpressive said:

@jesuisralph starting to get frustrated when you realize the toadstool bug was originally mentioned 35 days ago? Lol

Nope, not frustrated at all and I didn't realized it's been 35 days since the toadstool bug, it didnt even felt this long tbh. I was just wondering if the fix will come with the update or not.

2 hours ago, Timpressive said:

Is it "early next week" yet?

Obviously...not yet...

I think that catastrophic event the devs talk about is real. Is it still 2018? Are we alive? Is this our universe?

To the Devs - please don't give timeline if you are not able to follow it. For deadlines always (ALWAYS) give yourself % of the time for mistakes, delays, 3rd party delays. I know you are grown ups...but, c'mon...

1 hour ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

Be so rude and maybe we won't get one, being patient can be rewarding! Plus the only real update we get is holiday stuff, nothing game changing

The game crashes when you fight toadstool 100% of the time since at least February 1st. Being able to actually fight a boss and get it's loot instead of my entire ps4 crashing sounds pretty game changing.

3 hours ago, Timpressive said:

The game crashes when you fight toadstool 100% of the time since at least February 1st. Being able to actually fight a boss and get it's loot instead of my entire ps4 crashing sounds pretty game changing.

Ive fought toad several times and no crashes. Maybe just me

6 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

Be so rude and maybe we won't get one, being patient can be rewarding! Plus the only real update we get is holiday stuff, nothing game changing

Winter Feast is getting skipped so Year of the Varg will be the current event when the game is updated. I'm wondering if we will be able to earn the Verdant skins though.

Funny Isn't it they will be releasing the game on disk in April...... U think ppl will go and buy it knowing its only 30% of the game ?????? No profiles for console players no stats showing players skill/hours played like pc, no weaving skins no market place. 00.01% for the good skins nothing 4 quality of life 4 late game lagggggggggggggggggg soon as 3  ppl in world U fix everything for pc players soon as they report it. U guys need a long hard think about how ur letting console and mob players, here is a fact 4 u all since console update 4 Halloween pc has had 17 updates 17.._._.._.._.._. And we get left in the dark

Thats the year of the gobbler skins from last years event 

This update should bring a whole host of improvements plus new skin drop system and the new boss skins and winters event content (Not the event it self but the content ] plus the varg event. If not then we should just stop playing as pc has alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the love 

4 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

You mean the Halloween costumes that you see in the main menu ,right? :wilson_laugh:

We still have the Hallow loading screen but the skins for Year of the Varg/Goober is out for everyone to try by using the closet. I just got the game for Steam (iMac) the skins to try out is the same as the PS4.

12 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

We still have the Hallow loading screen but the skins for Year of the Varg/Goober is out for everyone to try by using the closet. I just got the game for Steam (iMac) the skins to try out is the same as the PS4.

Now the question is why,tho! Maybe they fu*ked up implementing it or ... or  um they wana give us event skins to try out without the event?! :wilson_shocked: who knows.

The varg event gives us a hat and heart skin for free the skins are the glober event skins from  last January that have now active so i bet they f####D up somewhere as pc had the update 2 end event yesterday so as klei like 2 do thing on a Thursday think we all out of luck. We cant even get the walking kane skin from chest in ruins  but yet the chest is there 4 the puzzle soo much content left out of console version its unreal even the pc player r starting 2 feel 4 us. 

12 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Now the question is why,tho! Maybe they fu*ked up implementing it or ... or  um they wana give us event skins to try out without the event?! :wilson_shocked: who knows.

Probably slowly implementing the update OR they messed up because they did the same thing with the Winter try out skins (chest skins, etc..) and never said a word about it and also never mentioned when they pulled it out.

____

I didn't want to start a new post/comment. Is anyone having issues with the caves? It disconnects the game whenever I go in or get out the caves and I get stuck on a loading screen for a while.

Archived