Random Art Thread

Charlie_99

On 11/4/2017 at 12:18 AM, minespatch said:

Nononononono, that was a joke. Don't worry.:wilson_ecstatic:

I am not worried or anything! :D It is a really good idea :3 sorry for the late reply

On 11/4/2017 at 5:30 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Awwwwwww I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!! ^_^

Your welcome!! :3 sorry for the late reply 

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

These drawings give me vibes of graphic novel artist, Dave McKean. I love how vibrant the drawings are. I highly recommend the book "StrayToasters" if you ever get the chance.

Thank you! The book looks pretty cool from what I've seen.

A fan art for a game called "Subnautica". Long story short,the game is about the ocean. There are loads of creatures,including Cuddle fish,my favourite,which I drew on here :D It was a bit hard to draw with my hand,because there's this thing on my hand where I get medicine (Yes,I am in hospital). I plan on adding a background soon.IMG_20180208_144055.thumb.jpg.0c06d00f548ac5d07fb8bf2f2888966e.jpg

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nice drawing! Sadly I don't know much about the game at all.

What are you in hospital for? o_0

Thanks! I highly recommend buying it if you can,if no,you can watch let's plays,a lot of famous YouTubers played it too :D

It's something to do with my forehead,a part of the bone is missing,but they're giving me some antibiotics to prevent surgery. It's not life-threatening,so everything is fine :)

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Nice detail on the suit. I like the flow in the subject's hair. Keep up the good work bud. ^^

Thank you! ^^

Archived