Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Kappella feels like something that'd be found in the Australian outback. I wonder how many sound takes you had to do to combine everything together.

Galaxy Egg is another relaxing piece. I can see why "Egg" is in the title. Has the solice of a shelter.

True to yourself is like stepping upon a calm lake. With each footstep rippling. Could see Joe Hisashi covering this one.

"Make" sounds like a gentle alarm clock. Done by a clock maker.

For something that is a cover, it's really interesting. Starts like a long distance recording, Friends eventually gets clear.

With Black Shoes, I kept hearing the word "Oshnu" so... Unintentional promo for Griftlands? IT could fit a trashplanet the way it's quirkily done.

Huh, a Beatles remix. It's your style but I like how you mixed it up.

I have a request:  combine Blockhead's Summer Seance with Gorillaz's Tomorrow comes Today.  I wish I had the software to edit this but I thinkyou'd make a cool remix.

.Day 134

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

I have a request:  combine Blockhead's Summer Seance with Gorillaz's Tomorrow comes Today.  I wish I had the software to edit this but I thinkyou'd make a cool remix.

I made an attempt!

Very nice suggestion, "Sunday Séance" gave me very heavy "Tomorrow Comes Today" vibes, with the harmonica, drums, atmosphere, and... everything!

image.png.5c9b52ef2b1dac195e3f02a5a90ecb48.png

For some reason today's song reminds me of Sims City. Not sure if it's the "problems stacking up" or the general beat.

Great mash, but...

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

Blockhead's Summer Seance

5 hours ago, vingw said:

"Sunday Séance"

You used the wrong song, try again next week.

2 hours ago, rabbleborum said:

the The Game sounds familiar, but really nice. great job!

On 11/16/2017 at 3:53 PM, Mobbstar said:

I'm having a really hard time thinking of a comparison to something existing.

"The Game" sounded really familiar to me, as well... but I could't put my finger one exactly what. Hence why the name is so non-specific!

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Game sounds like a piece/leitmotif written in the perspective of a clockmaker. That or a tinkerer.

I could have easily gotten away with a clock/time feel for this project, couldn't I?

---

Day 136

Only two hundred left! In other news: still two hundred left?!

Archived