Hot Chocolate's Cave of Dupe Drawings

So yesterday in a discord im in, there was a bit of madness.

Mainly from the headdupes, basically someone did a joke, then suddenly someone kept on adding heads.

it's name was meatball and then they made another meitbol and yea that happened.

One of m friends also made up a dupe and i drew em, they came out paler because of a mistake.

discord shenanigls 2.png

clara.png

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Why is Barry being violent though?:wilson_ecstatic: Doesn't he want hugs?

"Seriously, climbing up places can be a pain sometimes, and being picked up just adds to the humiliation."

"If I'm violent then I won't be picked up as much,"

selfconscious.png

8 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

dont pick smol boi up, he attac

slap.png

Yep, that's what happened XD

5 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

"Seriously, climbing up places can be a pain sometimes, and being picked up just adds to the humiliation."

"If I'm violent then I won't be picked up as much,"

selfconscious.png

Buh Bawy, yoh soh coot!

The rest of those randomized dupes I doodled.

First one is Jenny she's a know it all who likes to rub her knowledge in others faces (Destructive)
Second one (the lighter blonde streaked one) is Jen, she's a panicky dork who worries about everyone (Ugly Crier)

The third one is Zoe, she acts very tipsy and likes to hug everyone, she claims the reason is for good luck. She's an idiot (Vomiter)
The fourth is Jason and he believes he can do anything, even fly! He needs constant supervision and has only broken his legs three times! (Binge Eater)

The fifth is Julie, she's strangely hypnotizing to listen to, when she's not cracking her bones of course. (Destructive)

Sixth is Becky, she probably has some sort of amnesia and keeps forgetting the most important things, even if you give her a post it note with instructions. She'll forget it's existence in a second. (Binge Eater)

And then Goomy who I already posted in Dupe A Day. But just in case u didnt see her or anythin, she's a dork who loves everyone and everything. She's prolly gay for everyone who's in the same colony as her. (Vomiter)

Jenny.png

Jen and Zoe.png

Jason.png

Julie.png

Becky.png

goomy.png

So, I finally decided to make a dupesona thing whatever so I could look cool.
Their called Alexia, I'm not using m name because I don't like people callin me by m first name.

This Alexia seems to always be talking about "Fandoms" and "Ships" when around others, nobody really understands what they're talking about. (Destructive)

Alexia.png

11 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

Drew @DragonMage156's Dupe Ria!

Trying out a new artstyle as well and I quite like it, prolly gon stick with the style.

ria.png

I LOVE IT!! She looks so cute in your style! :D How'd she get those wet patches(?) on her sleeves?

9 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

Their called Alexia, I'm not using my name because I don't like people callin me by my first name.

She's cute :) (and I like the Scottish accent).

Y'know I'm usually bad with naming my OCs. My persona went without a name since I officially created her in 2013/14. Last year I used Google translate with my real name to try and find a name for an RP. Most of it was the same thing but Japanese came up with "Ria". The RP however died shortly after I joined. Later that year/earlier this year I decided to use that name for my persona since it wasn't currently being used.

TL;DR, I got my persona name from translating it to Japanese in Google Translate (I wonder what your name in Japanese is :p )

9 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

This Alexia seems to always be talking about "Fandoms" and "Ships" when around others, nobody really understands what they're talking about.

Except Ria dupe. She even ships some dupes within the colony. We'd probably talk about fandoms and ships with her all day XD

14 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I LOVE IT!! She looks so cute in your style! :D How'd she get those wet patches(?) on her sleeves?

Aa im glad u like the drawing! The wet patches are actually an effect i add to pictures i try to give better quality to. I had just woken up when I drew that pic and it didnt turn out as I was hoping ;;

16 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

She's cute :) (and I like the Scottish accent).

Thanks! If you didnt guess there I'm Scottish mself, haggis is great and i like to play bagpipes

//toots bagpipe

19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Except Ria dupe. She even ships some dupes within the colony. We'd probably talk about fandoms and ships with her all day XD

Alexia prolly ships dupes in the colony as well and spread fake rumors about others relationships towards others. Imagine them being in the same colony, oh god. XD

Archived