Super Fusion Party!

Mezzal

There were rumors of a house that wouldn’t open to anyone, yet people say they could see others inside. Always different people and only could catch glimpses of movement. This of course lead to more rumors. If you went into a room and forgot why, it was trying to lead you inside. If you wonder from room to room absent minded, it called to you from the outside. These are of course rumors. And of course, you will find out the truth. 

~~~

Case number 1:

Spoiler

A civilian reported passing by the house and seeing a girl fall down, or flop if you will, onto the ground as they seemed to have stumble through the front door. They claim that some man wearing a fish bowl with a realistic looking fish on his head fell down screaming from the ceiling. They ran to the front door to try and get in to help but it wouldn’t open. When they went back to the window to check for the two. They were gone.

(@ZenaTheFusion)

Case number 2:

Spoiler

People have reported that something strange seemed to be happening at the house, some went to investigate. Some suggested that it sounded like a machine starting up as others just told them to quiet it down. Very impolitely. When they investigated it looked like there was giant cogs in the house, and one of them ran to the group, saying how two people looked like they got fused together by a machine. When all went to see where the one looked in from there was nothing. I think they had one to many, as there wasn’t anything in the house that even resembled machinery in the first place.

(@General_Mobbington)

Case number 3:

Spoiler

I have never thought to much about the house. Until I heard in the wee hours of the morning a bunch of weird puns coming from there. I know the house isn’t alive, or I hope it isn’t, but no one has ever gotten in there before so I had a look. Well I saw some.. Spider, it was white and looked human like…. So of course I thought it was a costume. It HAD to be a costume. I saw another person with the spider, they seem to be the one saying all the puns. That was until the house floor board came up and smacked them into the other. I’m not lying either! It happened! I saw it! I did, honestly! But.. No one believed me when I ran back freaking out about the floor boards… Well at least I got some good puns out of it.

(@Cassizzy)

Case number 4:

Spoiler

So I was dared to go in this house, see? And there seemed to be no way in, ya know? But then I heard these voices, ya following? So I go and look around for some window that’ll show who was talking, alright? And these two guys.. Ok so this skeleton and piece of toast, no I am not lying there was a piece of toast. Weird I know, you know? So they seemed to be doing this routine and then this tumble weed that looked like an anvil came by, got it? So it boo’d them but I’m not really sure since it kinda just smacked into them. Was a pretty good show until then, cuz’ I think it got canceled. Wonder if they’ll come back, ya know?

(@YouKnowSpatch)

Case number 5:

Spoiler

I heard a train……. What? Oh, you want more? Well I mean, I can show you what a train sounds like. That wasn’t what you meant? Oh ok. Ohhh, ok. So I go to this house with the train sound thinking they might have those small trains. But it would be weird since no one lives there or anything..  But I see this train guy, I thought he may have train. I kinda wanted a small train set when I was little, you know the ones… What? Oh yeah ok so this train guy and skeleton looked like decoration from halloween. They probably were. You know I like halloween. All the candy… Huh? Oh well I dunno what happened I got distracted by this bird and then bone crunching and was sounded like a wreck happened. I think they remodeled the house. Did I ever show you this picture of a bird?              We have concluded that he was no help.

(@MrBonesWildRide)

Case number 6:

Spoiler

Oh I was just walking along when I heard this music from that house no one goes to. Of course I went there, who wouldn’t? I mean honestly most people still go there I don’t know why they say people don’t. Anyway so I look in and see this couple dancing to this sweet music and it was soooooo cute! That way until the lights went off and I heard screaming so I ran away. I may investigate music, but murder is a no go zone.

(@Ysuleah)

Case number 7:

Spoiler

So I heard a lot of, like crashing or banging or something sounds from the house. I go an check it out and I see some kid dressed as a spider holding another one chasing this guy around the room. I was laughing to entire time since the guy looked scared of the spider, well that was until it looked like the guy fell through the boards. Actually no I kept laughing, but then the kid fell through and I thought well crap they should probably get help. But the front door was locked so I just went back home. 

(@Mezzal)

~~~

As @Paxtonnnn walked into the main room, they realized it wasn’t their destination they had planned. The front door shut, and nothing could be seen through the stain windows. It was as if the house tricked you into coming here. But, of course, that’s preposterous as it is simply a house. Looking around there was other people in the room, seemingly knocked out. Now’s your chance to rob them! Oh no wait, they are waking up.

Edited by Mezzal
  • Like 6

On 6/11/2016 at 3:40 PM, Mezzal said:

Case number 6:

Hide contents

Oh I was just walking along when I heard this music from that house no one goes to. Of course I went there, who wouldn’t? I mean honestly most people still go there I don’t know why they say people don’t. Anyway so I look in and see this couple dancing to this sweet music and it was soooooo cute! That way until the lights went off and I heard screaming so I ran away. I may investigate music, but murder is a no go zone.

(@Ysuleah)

(It's totally Fidooop. Than again, he wouldn't think were were just murdered XD)

"Paxton!!" Ysuleah said as she ran up and unexpectedly hugged him. "Glad you could join us at the party! You expecting someone else or are you just here alone?" Without waiting for a reply, Ysuleah continued "Well don't worry, we can be your friend on this fine evening!" s/he said, hugging him again so tightly that his feet left the ground.

Edited by Ysuleah
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mezzal said:

Case number 5:

Hide contents

I heard a train……. What? Oh, you want more? Well I mean, I can show you what a train sounds like. That wasn’t what you meant? Oh ok. Ohhh, ok. So I go to this house with the train sound thinking they might have those small trains. But it would be weird since no one lives there or anything..  But I see this train guy, I thought he may have train. I kinda wanted a small train set when I was little, you know the ones… What? Oh yeah ok so this train guy and skeleton looked like decoration from halloween. They probably were. You know I like halloween. All the candy… Huh? Oh well I dunno what happened I got distracted by this bird and then bone crunching and was sounded like a wreck happened. I think they remodeled the house. Did I ever show you this picture of a bird?              We have concluded that he was no help.

(@MrBonesWildRide)

"Paxton! What a pleasant surprise!" Mr. Bone's exclaimed excited. He was laying on a worn-out couch.

• Like 1

"Whoa" Ysuleah said, looking around "Everyone seems rather quite right now" she turned back to Pax and smiled. "I'm sure they're just still sleeping!" ^_^

Then she went over and greeted Mr.Bones. "So you're a bone train/person! That's awesome! Glad you (two) could join us!"

Edited by Ysuleah
Colour
  • Like 1

Zena opened their eyes and sat up. Their gaze first happened to land on their attire.

"These aren't my clothes," Was the first thought to go through their head, and quickly followed by another as they looked at the space around them. 

"Where's ZMeeknlao?" 

They blinked. The clashing streams (lol) of thought did nothing to help their bewilderment. "This seems... sufishous." They muttered as they looked over their gloved hands.

They snapped to attention as they suddenly seemed to notice the other people in the room and stood up, glancing around at all of them. It was all unfamiliar, yet strangely familiar, people; different traits they did know mashed, fused, together into different beings. WaddleDee and Lipton, Ysul and Dragon Mage, Chris and Pyro, Mr.P and Mob, and more. The only one who seemed to be just themselves was Paxton(nnn). Zena examined themselves more closely. "So... we've been fused together?... And we're a pirate?"

"..."

"I am okay with this."

Edited by ZenaTheFusion
  • Like 1

Opening the door haggardly , a midget bone-mech of a creature fell on its face. Groaning hard in the tumble, the figure with the striped hat gazed on despite the lack of a eye.

"One moment, I was just toppling on youknow's body wanting to-" The tired voice made the toy-like creature stiffen. Glancing at the ceiling, noticing it was shorter than usual.

"Wanting to what? I've entirely forgotten what we were doing and are now trying to decide what I don't like about those gross little square chewy caramels?

Wait a minute Patchy, I think you're using my vocal cords. We sound really similar."

The moment of realization hit the deminutive skeletoast. "Huston. We have a problem."

Ysuleah noticed Zena and waved, bit smile on her face. When will people start to question hir almost unrealistic happiness and optimism?

She didn't seem to notice YouKnowSpatch... yet.

Edited by Ysuleah
  • Like 1

With a loud grunt and the clacking of a plethora of buttons, Mr.P arose from the hard floor. He had quietly listened a bit, just to make sure he's not in danger. But as he fixed his eyewear, an expression of utter confusion appeared. There was no time to think about it.

In response to the stares of people becoming aware of his presence, he tried to tip his non-existant hat. Fear briefly struck him.

"Oh!"

"Oh..."

"Could be far more severe. Y'know, this might even end up being a bit pleasant." With these words, the General shook down the dust from his attire.

On 11/5/2016 at 10:40 PM, Mezzal said:

Case number 3:

Hide contents

I have never thought to much about the house. Until I heard in the wee hours of the morning a bunch of weird puns coming from there. I know the house isn’t alive, or I hope it isn’t, but no one has ever gotten in there before so I had a look. Well I saw some.. Spider, it was white and looked human like…. So of course I thought it was a costume. It HAD to be a costume. I saw another person with the spider, they seem to be the one saying all the puns. That was until the house floor board came up and smacked them into the other. I’m not lying either! It happened! I saw it! I did, honestly! But.. No one believed me when I ran back freaking out about the floor boards… Well at least I got some good puns out of it.

(@Cassizzy)

Cassizzy lay sprawled out on the floor, in a position usually reserved for boneless chickens. As soon as the others had started waking up and noticing one another, she grunted, stretched out all six of her arms, and rolled over onto her chest.

"Uuugh. I don't wanna get up."

Nevertheless, after a minute of just lying there, she sucked in a breath and pushed herself up off the floor. For a fusion, she seemed remarkably stable, or at the very least quite comfortable with her form. After getting up, she took a moment to brush a stray lock of fur out of her face, then looked out at the other fusions with a distinct lack of interest before noticing Paxton.

"Oh, hey, Paxton. Nice of you to join us for this...uh...whatever-this-is." She turned her head, then under her breath snickered "You're so tiny now!"

• Like 3

"This one's pretty chatty!" Skeletoast said, not having any sense of when things are or aren't okay to say. "They've said like five things in three minutes! Well, I don't actually know how time works here, so I'm only about 15% correct."

They stared off into space for a couple minutes, gathering their thoughts.

"Wait....Why'd you agree with the two feet taller spider person over there? You're like the same size!"

• Like 2

Mezzals' eyes fluttered open and they stared at the ceiling above them.

'Huh?!  What's going on? What happened? Last I remember was...' They try to sit up. They...can't? They try to look around.  Their eyes don't move. They flail their arms.  They stay completely still. 'What's happened to me?!?'. 

They slowly sat up and scanned the room. “What do you mean what’s happened..?”. 

They freak out as their arms and body move on their own, out of nowhere.  Despite not speaking, they talk. 'Isn't it pretty obvious what I mean?  Who are you even?'. 

They got up, stretching as the floor wasn’t good for their back. “I don’t know, but where are you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group seems to be in a huge entrance hall, stretching for at least two hundred feet to a large staircase to the second floor.  There is a thin, fountain-like pool running through the middle of the room, along with a few banquet tables covered in all sorts of foods.  Hamburgers, fried chicken, calamari, spring rolls, basically any food imaginable is on the tables.

Edited by Mezzal
  • Like 1

Ignoring Bones and MEzzal, the skeletoast hurried on toward the cornucopia. Jumping high into the air, finding its dreamfood: "DRAGONROLL~!" The bonemech stuffed it's mass with the warm sweet sushi. Ponytail swishing in delight at the variety of dreamfoods. Yet the analytical side of the fusion was rather curious over why the foods they liked were presented there. Something was up.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2016 at 5:11 PM, YouKnowSpatch said:

"This one's pretty chatty!" Skeletoast said, not having any sense of when things are or aren't okay to say. "They've said like five things in three minutes! Well, I don't actually know how time works here, so I'm only about 15% correct."

Ysuleah just smiled. "Just wanna be friendly" s/he said in a cherry tone "Don't wanna seem like a stranger to the others"

"They might find me suspicious and wanna lynch me..."

On 9/11/2016 at 5:11 PM, YouKnowSpatch said:

"Wait....Why'd you agree with the two feet taller spider person over there? You're like the same size!"

"Well being a dragon fusion would make you taller would it not?"

"Y'know what? All that dancing and fusion stuff has made me hungry. What kinda snack are there?" s/he said as s/he headed off to the kitchen.

• Like 1

Mr.Bones thought for a bit he really didn't know what to do. He was laying on the floor when he realized he felt like he was forgetting something.

Then it came to him.

Oh, I forgot about the cookies in the kitchen. I think I bought them for the sole purpose of feeding myself.

He then realized 2 other people were heading into the kitchen when he got up.

"I'll just join the crowd and follow them into the kitchen if that's okay."

Something from the Pyro part of Mr.Bone's is that his attacks can require lots of energy. The energy is usually from carbohydrates, but it's usually whatever Pyro eats he uses that for energy in attacks. Mr.Bones just seemed to carry this trait.

Oh, that, and Pyro's eat a lot. Mr.Bones carried that trait too.

Edited by MrBonesWildRide

Mr.Bone's had a pack of Mint-Chocolate Oreo's in a hand he was about to eat one.

"No. These are my-er-ours, not anyone else's. Don't you dare think of eating our cookies."

It was clear that Mr.Bones was really getting confused whether they were really an individual or 2 different idiots individuals.

• Like 4