Transfer our DST Steam Skins To DST Ps4?

As much as I like waiting to open up gifts, I really don't want to waste months trying to recollect what I either purchased on the steam store or got in DST Steam, please if possible, allow us to transfer our skins over to Ps4 when its finally released to the public.  

(snickers)  The bearger of bad news.  I love it.

In other news, the bearger himself IS always bad news.  Who wants the lazy leech sitcom neighbor to show up, raid everything in your fridge, drink all your beer, and slob up the place? If the giants were sitcom archetypes, that's definitely what the Bearger would be.

...Notorious

On August 15, 2016 at 8:46 PM, ScottHansen said:

Okay, this had been asked a lot on the forums and gone without answer. I'm going to be the bearger of bad news now, "its something we would love to do but due various issues it won't be coming any time soon" Sorry everyone.

Thx that is all i wanted to hear 

On 8/16/2016 at 4:46 AM, ScottHansen said:

Okay, this had been asked a lot on the forums and gone without answer. I'm going to be the bearger of bad news now, "its something we would love to do but due various issues it won't be coming any time soon" Sorry everyone.

You should get yourself a member title as that :p "bearger of bad news".

On-topic, is the reason behind this due to steam details not being really that easy/possible at all to connect to PS4 accounts?

• Developer
4 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

You should get yourself a member title as that :p "bearger of bad news".

I've been thinking about that...

4 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

On-topic, is the reason behind this due to steam details not being really that easy/possible at all to connect to PS4 accounts?

There are a number of issues/complications. Sorry, it's not really worth getting into the details.

Archived