trying my hand at fan-art

On 6/20/2016 at 10:47 AM, mewthemew said:

fjgenf.png

i go into swamps without there being a ghost tentacle relationship, can actually harvest the bees, fish safely in the large pond area.... fight a boss without worrying of you dying... hmm thats about it heh

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Damn Maxwell, that's dark. I thought the hounds were your pets/favorite creatures 0_0

Not when he's off the throne. His eyes must've been opened to how frickin' annoying they are.

1 hour ago, Bebbit said:

Not when he's off the throne. His eyes must've been opened to how frickin' annoying they are.

Exactly!! (I, personally, kinda find em cute though. They look like an evil version of something you'd win from a claw machine)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Sorry man, thought I was being silly giving a idea for a Don't starve cartoon title. Comes across as mean now that I reread what I posted.

Naw, it wasn't mean. i thought you were referencing something that I didn't know is all (and I seem to not get a LOT of references ^^") I am, however gonna try making more one shot things like that. But better. Because it was fun to make.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Go right ahead! It'll be great to see what you have jotted down in the future.

I also forgot to thank you when you posted that post with your skelly face and my kitty face plastered over that picture ^-^. I tried about 3 times to send the same message saying "Aww, thanks ^-^. Also, you nailed my art style perfectly!" BUT, each time I sent it, I got sent to an error page saying something about the page lost connection.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

Soooo close, but no reference.

I haven't seen that video before (Which is weird, I love tomska. especially the "What Happened?" video.)...but that IS scarily similar!

Edited by mewthemew

No art right now at the moment (still sketching ^^") just wanting to say, even though I've been wanting to get away from drawing on pencil and paper and do digital art...I am unable to get a drawing tablet(long story short my grandparents, who have control of what I buy, don't understand why I can't just draw in free MS paint instead), and it has rendered me kind of down at the moment.

• Like 1

Was gonna be a 4 panel comic thing, but I couldn't get lighting to be consistent (hell, I couldn't even get the dark lines to show up without pressing REALLY hard on the paper >.>) so! Instead have a picture of Donut accidentally punching Ivy.

HNI_0055.JPG

• Like 3

Teeny dump for no reason ^.^ More Waargh, and my very first DS drawing (that wasn't for a bunch of mock emotes for a friend of mine on Twitch.)...the second picture is blurry, but i unfortunately can't fix that. one of my cats decided to throw up on that page, and I had to throw that and about 3 other pages away. I'm also a fake Pokemon draw-er, and I ended up having to throw out some finalized designs because of that, as well. T-T

dfgh4.png

HNI_0035.JPG

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Sucks you lost some of that :(

Thanks for the comment. It does suck, but now I know the importance of closing my sketchbook when I'm not using it instead of leaving it open for quick access.

7 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Thanks for the comment. It does suck, but now I know the importance of closing my sketchbook when I'm not using it instead of leaving it open for quick access.

Well I keep my art stuff in my room where the family cat isn't really allowed/goes into to. But I close my drawing pad anyway :p I don't draw as often as I'd like to.