trying my hand at fan-art

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well I keep my art stuff in my room where the family cat isn't really allowed/goes into to. But I close my drawing pad anyway :p I don't draw as often as I'd like to.

I gotta keep my door open, because there's no actual air-flow in my room. It gets uncomfortably hot, so unfortunately, that's not an option for me.

why don't you draw as often as you like? i draw all the time ^-^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mewthemew said:

I gotta keep my door open, because there's no actual air-flow in my room. It gets uncomfortably hot, so unfortunately, that's not an option for me.

why don't you draw as often as you like? i draw all the time ^-^

I know that feel of a hot room but sine it's Winter atm, things have been rather opposite.

I used to draw a lot but after I joined the Klei forums and found these people on Skype, I've been drawing less and less. Now I only do it at night and when the chat's get rather quiet.

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I know that feel of a hot room but sine it's Winter atm, things have been rather opposite.

I used to draw a lot but after I joined the Klei forums and found these people on Skype, I've been drawing less and less. Now I only do it at night and when the chat's get rather quiet.

It's early summer here, actually ^^

Ah, that's a shame. If it helps, when you get ideas on stuff to draw (maybe even while skyping) you could write it down so you don't forget when you get the chance to draw.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

It's early summer here, actually ^^

Ah, that's a shame. If it helps, when you get ideas on stuff to draw (maybe even while skyping) you could write it down so you don't forget when you get the chance to draw.

I don't forget ideas, I just draw them out later if they're good enough.

Ugh same! Idek why. Usually I'm really good playing in DS but when I play in DST, I almost die so many times. Maybe it's the whole ownership of certain things or not wanting to ask your friends for something you can usually do yourself. For me, it's usually crock pot meals, especially as Wigfrid :/

These people get everything done faster than me by themselves. Beeboxes, Iceboxes, Glommer. I kinda get left behind (well... in other peoples servers that is).

Hm there was thing else I wanted to add but it seems to have escaped me...

Oh sorry, I'm rambling on again ^^'

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ugh same! Idek why. Usually I'm really good playing in DS but when I play in DST, I almost die so many times. Maybe it's the whole ownership of certain things or not wanting to ask your friends for something you can usually do yourself. For me, it's usually crock pot meals, especially as Wigfrid :/

These people get everything done faster than me by themselves. Beeboxes, Iceboxes, Glommer. I kinda get left behind (well... in other peoples servers that is).

Hm there was thing else I wanted to add but it seems to have escaped me...

Oh sorry, I'm rambling on again ^^'

Happens. Also, on the server I was playing Wes on, they finally figured out how to get me to change characters. I chose the infinitely better option of Maxwell in his unshadowed suit (not the head though.)

Did NOT mean I was any better at the game. people complained I wasn't "doing my share of the work". It feels so lonely and isolating playing games with other people.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

Donut and Ivy dump. Fun fact: I have literally no idea how shipping works. anyway! On to the dump! the mandrake is named Merp, by the way. The second picture is a reference to the picture where Donut accedentally punched Ivy.

HNI_0082.JPG

HNI_0085.JPG

HNI_0086.JPG

HNI_0087.JPG

HNI_0084.JPG

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 4

On 6/30/2016 at 3:20 AM, minespatch said:

Daaaw, this ship's adorable.

I didn't see these drawings when I did the ship picture on my thread.

Think I posted these about the same time you posted your dump :p It's fine ^-^

• Like 1

On 6/29/2016 at 8:35 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Aw poor Ivy. She looks sad and scared when Donut becomes a werepig.

'Tis one of the disadvantages of living with a pig-man. Fortunately they only have to worry about were-pig at full moon. They understand it happens, it's just Ivy still hasn't gotten used to it yet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mewthemew said:

'Tis one of the disadvantages of living with a pig-man. Fortunately they only have to worry about were-pig at full moon. They understand it happens, it's just Ivy still hasn't gotten used to it yet.

What about if he eats too much monster meat?

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well I guess it would only happen if 1. Someone came along and fed him heaps of monster meat or 2. left monster meat laying around.

Or they lived close to a spider nest. But that's not very possible either because of their fighting patterns. anything past a tier 1 overwhelms a single pigman. I've seen it tons of times. Not really planning on showing the "playable" character of that world, either (but if I did, it would actually be Wendy.)

Maybe not my best work, but these picture ideas just wouldn't leave me alone. Anyone ever had that problem?

HNI_0020.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG

EDIT: i guess i wrote a bit sloppily on the first one. it says: "Day 4: Still trying to figure out what an 'Internet' is and why it 'Lags' so much..."

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Maybe not my best work, but these picture ideas just wouldn't leave me alone. Anyone ever had that problem?

HNI_0020.JPG

"Day 4: Still trying to figure out what an 'Internet' is and why it 'Lags' so much..."

Wilson struggles with first world problems.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wilson struggles with first world problems.

I personally headcannon that in DST when you say something, the character is forced to say it against their will....but the character saying the thing doesn't recall ever saying it. Wilson-boy is probably surviving with someone with a terrible connection and a short fuse.

Just....let's hope he never actually discovers the internet.