JBeetle & Friends 2v2 Twitch Stream this Tuesday, 14th

SW7qLF7l.jpg

(link to artist's deviantart)

Hello, people! This Tuesday, the 14th at 8:30pm EST, I'll be streaming a 2v2 match between a few of the people you might recognize from the forums including your favorite new mod, @the truthseeker! We'll also screw around with the map custom sliders for zany times (or many crashes).

Tune in and we'll take requests for 2v2 challenges (such as turning the bird meter all the way up and see who can collect the most feathers)

http://www.twitch.tv/jbeetle

While we're at it, does anyone have any 2v2 challenge ideas?

EVERYONE IS CORALINE AND I WANT IN ON THIS ACTION, MY TEA IS ALMOST FINISHED.

Is that one of those mods you were saying that you actually got to work in the current build?

Also, sure, join. If it was more than 4 player servers, I'd get as many people on at once as possible.

Is that one of those mods you were saying that you actually got to work in the current build?

Also, sure, join. If it was more than 4 player servers, I'd get as many people on at once as possible.

Works like a charm in DST

The problem with it, though, is that everyone needs to have the mod in their mod folder so that it can be accessed, or else a plethora of problems occur.

Works like a charm in DST

The problem with it, though, is that everyone needs to have the mod in their mod folder so that it can be accessed, or else a plethora of problems occur.

Could you PM me any special things i have to do (or post them here or link to where you already did)? I'm not really a mod user, so I don't know what to do, but I'm totally up for it. All of us using a working mod would be a great idea.

I would also like to be in on this if there's space. I can help you out with the mod situation, but so can Dryicefox. I have Coraline installed already.

You're welcome to join. Dryicefox has helped me. I tested it out in my own server and it worked great the first time :-)

also, in general, mics aren't required but do spice up the stream a bit. I'll have one regardless, so if it comes down to it, I'll totally talk to myself.

You're welcome to join. Dryicefox has helped me. I tested it out in my own server and it worked great the first time :-)

also, in general, mics aren't required but do spice up the stream a bit. I'll have one regardless, so if it comes down to it, I'll totally talk to myself.

What voice are we using in this? 

Actually, after converting the time it seems this will be way after midnight for me (I confused est with gmt because derp). Unless it could start like 2 hours earlier(which of course I'd understand if that is not managable) count me out :/

On normal days, I can't even do it until after 8est, but I get off at 6pm that particular day, so I really can't push it any earlier. Sorry.

HOWEVER, I am planning on doing another if this one goes well and do it earlier in the day for people in non-American timezones. I have a good amount of DS friends that I tried to get to play or didn't even bother cuz I know they live in places like the netherlands or germany.

What voice are we using in this? 

I really like Skype, but I realize not everyone wants to use something so..."personal." Otherwise, we'll use steam chat. It'll just be easier when I'm explaining/making up the rules if both the players and the stream watchers can hear me.

*has a mic, wants to talk*

Yussssssss.

Archived