Surviving Weirdo's Minecraft Event

MenaAthena

11 members have voted

1. 1. How should we group up?

• All together
    • In two groups
    • In three groups
    • In four groups
    • I really don't care as long as I'm with you. (Me: Get away from me, creepo)
  2. 2. Would you be okay grouping up with me?

• Yes, because I'm a saint that doesn't care what weird stuff that weirdo has done to you.
    • No, I'm too jelly of your powers to even look at you.
    • No, I don't want to be in danger of the extra targeting by Weirdo. (Me: Thanks for that, Bob.)
  3. 3. Which class will you choose?

• I'm a ninja *throws smoke bomb*
    • BRUTE SMASH!
    • I'll be the wizard *William Carter pops up out of nowhere* "Majic!"
    • FOR SCIENCE!
    • I'll be the miner 'cause iz minecraft, duh
    • I'll get in touch with the little woodsman inside me!
    • Insane Asylum Escapee *whispers* stop laughing tiny purple elephants!
    • I shall study the science of weird! *puts on a feather hat*
    • The loner, because I hate everyone.
    • Standard Male
    • Standard Female
    • *heavy voice* MEEEEDIIIIIIIIC!
    • *singing* I am a warrior~
    • ghfwhbjfwg r wu hwjwj hr whr wjrweh (the weirdo)
    • I haven't decided yet.

@Weirdobob @CyanBlue @Quiet @ThePreChewedTree @Hugo M. @Zomsabra @geni0529 @Jatrick @Blewcheese @Symage

I have summoned you all here to discuss ways to not die in Weirdo's Minecraft event while he sets up the server. If you want to elaborate on your poll choices or bring up something else to talk about be my guest.

As you know, if you've been following Weirdo's thread, the following classes are these:

Ninja - very fast, stronger, jumps higher, has custom weapon, uses hunger faster, and can be poisoned randomly

Brute - more health, slower, strength and resistance, custom tool

Mena - comes with buffs and powerful armor, has a 40% harder game

wizard - comes with magical stuff, low health, hunger, and slowness

scientist - comes with sciency stuff (can make strange inventions with unique materials), and has a book that calls lightning

miner - Comes with mining tools and resources, haste, suffers from weakness, isn't the fastest

woodcutter - comes with loads of wood and woodworks, haste and fire resistance, suffers from weakness, isn't the fastest

Insane Asylum escapee - comes with the knowledge of insanity stuffs, gets whispered to by many voices, some good some bad

weirdologist - Can make incredibly rare, expensive,and valuable items (Great to have at least 1 per party)

The loner - can not be a part of any group, comes with enough resources to get started, has a wonderful blindness effect so me stalking them is even creepier

Standard Male - can communicate with the dreaded Joe, basic person, no buffs, debuffs

Standard Female - The one that dies first No buffs, debuffs

Medic - Comes with super beautiful healy potions

warrior - incredibly tough, strong damage, very slow, can't be ever be left alone, or gets stalked to death

The weirdo - Can't be killed by the hand of weirdobob, has a 70% harder time surviving

Notice, that one of the options is Mena. I am the only one who can take that and that is the only option I can take. As such, any one who parties up with me has a greater chance of being hurt in the crossfire as Weirdo will target me more. You have been warned.

Wait what when does this start what did i miss

I'll take the ninja but maybe I can also be the weirdologist if nobody else wants to

I'm not sure exactly when it starts. That is up for Weirdo to decide (he's still trying to get the server up). If you want to get caught up on all the information that has been given so far I suggest reading Weirdo's thread.

I'm not sure exactly when it starts. That is up for Weirdo to decide (he's still trying to get the server up). If you want to get caught up on all the information that has been given so far I suggest reading Weirdo's thread.

Just tell me when it starts

Phffffff who needs verity when you have ninjas?

To be fair the ninjas have no cons, so no wonder people want to be them. If at least they had a health debuff or something...

Also I'm interested in the scientist class but his desctiption is vage "has science stuff" whats does that mean?  they get a weapon, tool or what?

To be fair the ninjas have no cons, so no wonder people want to be them. If at least they had a health debuff or something...

Also I'm interested in the scientist class but his desctiption is vage "has science stuff" whats does that mean? they get a weapon, tool or what?

You'd have to ask @Weirdobob about that.

Also I'm interested in the scientist class but his desctiption is vage "has science stuff" whats does that mean?  they get a weapon, tool or what?

The ninja con is they have a constant hunger and sometimes randomly get poisoned. Forgot to mention that, whoooooopss

Scientists have sciency stuff, meaning they have strange inventions and resources to make more inventions with custom crafting recipes. They also get a really cool book that can summon Lightning semi close to them, or just plain on them (Not smart)

(Yes I stole that straight from Wickerbottom)

The ninja con is they have a constant hunger and sometimes randomly get poisoned. Forgot to mention that, whoooooopss

Scientists have sciency stuff, meaning they have strange inventions and resources to make more inventions with custom crafting recipes. They also get a really cool book that can summon Lightning semi close to them, or just plain on them (Not smart)

(Yes I stole that straight from Wickerbottom)

I'll edit this information into the OP. If there's anything else you left out of the other classes please let me know.

I also like how this is tagged "Not dying"

You can go ahead and get rid of that tag.

What my friend Skylar has discovered is if you claw your way to the top, pushing and manipulating everyone around you, you have a good chance of winning.

What I'm saying is: Don't trust ANYONE. PvP is ENABLED, however, killing someone results in them getting popped back and you getting disqualified and temp banned for 87 years.

Whats ze downside of being a woodsman? 

The woodsman debuff is you aren't allowed to do ANYTHING (No mining, building, killing) besides chop wood and craft wood related things. Same goes for the miner, but the other way around. Stone stuff only. Woodsmen and Miners make great teams, however, they need another class such as a brute or a warrior to fight for them.

My friend Skylar discovered that manipulating and pushing everyone is a good tactic to get to the top.

Moral: Don't trust anyone. As they say in the old country, there can be only one.

I'm also thinking that the debuffs on certain classes is a bit harsh. Like the woodsman and miner. Maybe I should let them do normal stuff, but change their debuffs to hunger or someth- OOH! I GOT IT!

They suffer from weakness, and aren't the fastest. Put that sentence in the OT.

WHEN THE SEVRE GONNA BE UP???

In the fullness of time

Tourism before the challenge (You can look around, build some stuff maybe)

Tonight, 12:00 midnight PST (Pacific standard time) Add me on steam and I'll give you more details.

In the fullness of time

Tourism before the challenge (You can look around, build some stuff maybe)

Tonight, 12:00 midnight PST (Pacific standard time) Add me on steam and I'll give you more details.

Could you just MSG me?  My steam is private.

Archived