Following with the theme of transportation

So,I noticed the transportation thread and I wanted to pitch my own ideas involving around it.

Maybe there could be someway to tame and ride a Beefalo,or maybe you could ride Chester like a little bouncy pogostick. These are just ideas off the top of my head,if you have a better one feel free to share it.

Taming a beefalo sounds interesting.

Thanks,also I had the idea of making the Beefalo resisting you taming it,like maybe throwing you off and damaging you a small amount for the first few times trying to ride it or something. Also,I think to balance it a bit the Beefalo would need to take breaks every once in a while from you riding it(Obviously not very often since it'd just be annoying but,still every once in a while)and if you kept trying to wear it out it'd throw you off or even have a chance to attack you and be angry with you for a short while.

Hi there,

Just my few transportation ideas:

- tame 2 dogs (or a legion of rabbits like in the Hobbit movie) and build a small carriage for 1 person. Maybe this could later be bigger - tame 4-6 dogs and build carriage for 2 people, but then it would be a question of where to go, if each of the players would like to go in different direction :)

- catch enough birds to make you fly - for example 10 birds, they would grab you and you would fly where you want

- pigs could be briebed to transport you somewhere on their backs. For example 1 meat = 20 seconds of transport etc...

What do you think?

Hi there,

Just my few transportation ideas:

- tame 2 dogs (or a legion of rabbits like in the Hobbit movie) and build a small carriage for 1 person. Maybe this could later be bigger - tame 4-6 dogs and build carriage for 2 people, but then it would be a question of where to go, if each of the players would like to go in different direction :-)

- catch enough birds to make you fly - for example 10 birds, they would grab you and you would fly where you want

- pigs could be briebed to transport you somewhere on their backs. For example 1 meat = 20 seconds of transport etc...

What do you think?

I dunno about the carriages or the flying,but I definitely like the idea of getting a "piggy"back ride.

(geddit?Truthseeker senpai,notice my jokes)

Archived