Reign Of Together?

What Is That Marvelous Sound Of Bells? It So Appears That The Community Of Klei's MAGNIFICENT Game Don't Starve Appears To Be Running Around In A Panic. I Myself, Have Spent Much Of My Time Looking For Don't Starve Multiplayer Mods, And Yet There Are None Of Quality, Or Up To Date, After Receiving Email Of Don't Starve Together I Was Ever So Thrilled To Find That The Beautiful Klei, Has Heard The Cries Of The Modders. Recently With The Sucsues Of The Darling Reign Of Giants Expansion Pack (I Myself Play The Where There's A Wilson Update, FABULOUS). And After Countless Reviews Of The Fourm I Have Yet To Know, Is The Upcoming Expansion Compatible With RoG? I Would Like Acess To The Unique Enviornments RoG Has And Be Able To Play With Characters Like Wigfrid & Webber With Others. I Just Wanted To See What You Guys Think About This Matter. Toodles!

What Is That Marvelous Sound Of Bells? It So Appears That The Community Of Klei's MAGNIFICENT Game Don't Starve Appears To Be Running Around In A Panic. I Myself, Have Spent Much Of My Time Looking For Don't Starve Multiplayer Mods, And Yet There Are None Of Quality, Or Up To Date, After Receiving Email Of Don't Starve Together I Was Ever So Thrilled To Find That The Beautiful Klei, Has Heard The Cries Of The Modders. Recently With The Sucsues Of The Darling Reign Of Giants Expansion Pack (I Myself Play The Where There's A Wilson Update, FABULOUS). And After Countless Reviews Of The Fourm I Have Yet To Know, Is The Upcoming Expansion Compatible With RoG? I Would Like Acess To The Unique Enviornments RoG Has And Be Able To Play With Characters Like Wigfrid & Webber With Others. I Just Wanted To See What You Guys Think About This Matter. Toodles!

Not speaking from any kind of knowledge here, but i think it is safe to assume that "Don't Starve Together" will be RoG compatible. Not only would it be more or less invalidating the purchase of RoG for those who want to play online if they didn't make together compatible, but the game would be far too easy for most players without the added bosses and seasonal challenges. Also it seems like a lot of unnecessary effort to start every word with a capital letter, but hey do what you wanna do.

Why is every word started with a captial letter?

It's her thing. Interestingly enough, I think the last person who did that on these forums also had a thing for cats.

Anyway, I agree completely with The_Cookiebeast

If it isn't then Don't Starve Together will be extremely easy.

If it isn't I simply won't play DST (besides the alpha/beta/pre release testing phase to provide some feedback to the developpers). After enjoying the content of RoG, I don't see myself going back to vanilla Don't Starve, ever. I am pretty sure I am not the only one to feel that way! =)

[in Response To Cookie Beast)

Yes I Completely Agree With You Here, It Would Make Basic Sense To Have Those Players Of Don't Starve Who Have Purchased The Reign Of Giants Expansion Pack To Also Have Acess To The Content In Don't Starve: Together If Owned Aswell. However I Can See Some Minor Problems With This Idea, If You Transfer The Data What Happens If You Play With Someone Without Reign Of Giants It Would Be Rather Unfair To Let People Who Haven't Purchased It Themselves Still Get To Play A Standard RoG Game. I Also Have Been Pondering Over The Cooked Mandrake And Chester, If One Player Consumes A Mandrake Would It Force Players Who Are Far Away From Them To Still Left Unconcious And His Sould They Carry This Out. Chester Is Known To Follow Players With The Eyebone, What If Two Players Own Eyebones Would Two Chesters Appear And Would They Get Confused On Who To Follow? (I Like To Type In This Style Because "This bothers me")

Please, use the return key between 2-3 sentences. 

And if you have Reign of Giants, then you likely get Reign of Giants in Don't Starve Together.

If you don't, you either don't get that update in the DST game played, or can't play with those who make a RoG server game.

There's no way Klei will make an addon (which is their last update to Don't Starve) not compatible with their soon-to-be latest update in the game. 

It messes with my eyes too, reminds me of Kanaya Maryam's typing quirk from Homestuck, though that could be unrelated. I think there should be a server list to look through in-game with certain filter criteria check-boxes and keyword serchbox blah blah, and that if someone without RoG looks through the list it should automatically filter servers with RoG out of the list for them, or it could be a tick-box option to filter those out, and if they tried to enter a RoG server it'd just give them an error message(with the option to go buy the DLC). Could distinguish the different servers with Red banners for vanilla Don't Starve and Purple banners for RoG. 

Archived