All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Let's talk some facts about Wilson's relationship with all the characters as seen through klei's content, shall we? My conclusion: Wilson's Title:
  3. I'd love to see triumphant skin just to see what plant they would choose to embody. Id also like to see rosette if only for the fact that I want to see his head bloom into a beautiful crimson rose come spring.
  4. After much playing around with boats and several harrowing experiences with them in general due to my lack of skill, i now present the questions i have to ask: - How exactly does steering a boat work? - How do you time your anchor drop such that you aren't too far from the shore, but don't crash as well? - How much would be the most reasonable number of masts to fit a raft I plan on turning into a mobile base (with Alchemy engine, chests, crock pot, etc.) - Does mast placement affect speed?
  5. Geeze Louise, the DST forums are poppin.

6. Dup will not empty Bladder

Not sure if it's the problem, but the toilets up top will backup when in a line like that. The right toilet will pass over the exit of the left toilet causing it to have a pipe blocked.
  7. No it doesn't? Did you mean the Buoy?
  8. CPU Usage

BIOS version is latest (just rechecked on Gigabyte's website) and running Ubuntu Server 18.04.2 LTS with the kernel (right now uname -a says I have 4.15.0-34-generic #37-Ubuntu is running and if recall correctly there's a slightly newer version but should restart the system to kick in) that comes from them directly.
  9. maybe scale-mail finally has some use
  10. I would like to not see Wormwood; is that an option?
  11. steam inventory bug i hope

Not necessarily a bad thing, if it's not an error. Now you can brag about having 2 one-of-a-kind items. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  12. This is very misleading but still why not simply add above\below options bceause we already havethem in gas and liquid sensors? It will remove all problems, both with functionality and misleading tips
  13. Shipwreck has light house, so it's very likely we will have something alike here.
  14. Question from my father

Carrat and Saladmander. Several players, including me, are hoping for more mutated animal-food hybrids.
  15. I guess it is a matter of knowing that you are using finite resource. I know that I will never use pharma because waiting for illness to die off is not that hard, especially if you have confined base and can limit infected dupe from moving around
  16. thanks for clarifying Or you can ask for the help of the local Woodie to beaver up and gnaw them all, too. - You can make fishsticks with 2 monster meat, a fish and a stick, since monster lasagna cannot contain sticks.
  17. I would also like to see him now get penalty from rain or maybe less penalty, so we dont make him too OP.
  18. I like #2 the best (cool that you numbered them), it would be neat if the light revolved in a 360 arc. One of the aspects of SW I really enjoyed was the buoys you could create, made for some amazing harbors and guidance systems.
  19. deleted account

Stand on top of the building which Klei resides in and use a megaphone? Hire a stunt plane... no, two stunt planes with a message on the end of both of them? Create an XboxOne account with the profile name 'DoNotDeleteYo'?
  20. Today
  21. RoT wish-list

I put some seeds on a boat, put it to sleep using a dart, placed a bird trap over it, and hit space to pick it up. For some reason, you can't pick up sleeping animals in DST, where as in DS it's bugged and sometimes you can. (You didn't ask, but ICYDK.)
  22. Turning off his combustible trait is probably the best course of action. Too much danger, especially with ignorance.
  23. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

hghghghghghhgghg spent the latter half of my day making this video Please try and ignore that thing
  1. Load more activity