All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Small update (not enough to warrant a version increase); I managed to cut down on the size by making the automation more complex, yay. Edit: Actually, since I remove the bottle dropping, meet the Mk VI! The clock is set to stay active slightly longer than the dupe working the shift. What this does is cause the mechanical airlocks to shove any dropped bottles off of the pressure plates. The new wires at the top control when the MOGOM is operational. When it's off, no gas can escape, and dupes can only leave (the bottom door is set to allow dupes out but not in). The outer door is to stop gas escaping of course.
  3. Wheeler Feedback

Maybe instead of having less inventory space whatever she wears would slow her down based on how heavy it is or it could shorten how far her dodge goes or a mixture of both. Head and torso (I think including hand slot wouldn't be that good) slot stuff would be categorized into different weights or something similar how different types of ammo deal more damage in her gun and it could be like this. No speed penalty 10% speed penalty 15% speed penalty 20% speed penalty I didn't include every single wearable item in game, but with this con I think it would probably be better than having 5 less inventory space and make more sense with "travels light" con and put more emphasize on using her dodge instead of kiting. With this con I also could see a buff to her movement speed wouldn't be too overpowered.
  4. How Mk desease work ?

tablets for food poisoning med pack for slimelung med vial for zombie infection
  5. I'm seeing how this disease upgrades its work and it's tougher. no dups it's getting food poisoning most any time and I do not do anything different so the doc need do work a lot. another thing is there a bunch of medicaments and i don't know what I need to use, because they use subjective explanation.
  6. Yeah, that's strange. I removed the mosaic tile to the right and it's still 0 usage at 100% visibility. Might be the overlap with the solar panel to the left? I don't think they obscure though but it is a bit in the left most 5 tile zone for visibility. Couldn't be arsed to deconstruct it and rebuild a walking platform to test.
  7. She is noob friendly (ghost can help you in fight+ Less sanity loss)
  8. world generation

Ok. Please explain what THAT is all about. I am not able to understand anything. Maybe you didn't explore for long enough. That is basically impossible for world to not to generate something that you left "default" in settings.
  9. Just cause it seems easy to fix: Did someone already start writing a mod to swap the lower water inputs with higher ouputs ? (Just to make it "more realistic", it´s bugging me and many others for some time now^^)
  10. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

also gordan ramsey crashed my photoshop whilst i was making another meme so thats nice ok meme is ready but i got to have 20 likes or something like that before you get the wagstaff meme about a quote of his on this post actually make it 5
  11. Wendy and Wigfrid have the most expensive skins and there are multiple reasons why 1.Both of them are very popular characters 2.They are good characters for new players ( if you ask me ) 3.Their skins change their looks enough 4.One of them is #relatable
  12. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Be scarred. Be very very scarred Well, at least it seems Walani ("It's so attractive.") and Warly ("How alluring.") have the same ... mindset as Willy (SIC!) about Wendy in her Halloween costume Meat Bulb plant *winks*
  13. Sanity-Restoring Book?

Well, it's much more efficient for everyone if you lay out in detail how these books should function. Try to think of what exactly you want, and detail it.
  14. Dupe-A-Day!

They don't really mean anything, I was just adding some decorative details for my own sake. -Day Three of the Dupe Grind- Quit breaking the fourth wall, Meep. No one wants you here. Will I lose my motivation after completing Mi-Ma, the superior dupe? No, because I actually ran out of motivation yesterday. Too bad for me, I have a duty to draw them all.
  15. the problem wasn't the overheating part the problem was the heat generating kept on increasing more and more the steam had the same temperature, but the steam engine began generating more and more DTU/S (it were at over 130 KDTU/sec when i stopped testing, that's enough to fuel another steam engine with 5 ports open) if you watch the video attached, you can see how the heat production keeps on increasing for no apparent reason wait just checked something and it do seem like the steam turbine is supposed to run this hot... according to the oxygen not included wiki https://oxygennotincluded.gamepedia.com/Steam_Turbine The heat production is defined as water: mass * (temperature - 95) * 4179 DTU Self heating heat_removed / 10 DTU and with 2 kg/s of 231,1 C steam this only adds up to 2*136,1*4179/10 = 113752.38 Dtu = 113 kDTU Which is way lower than the 130 kDTU i got and that still won't explain why the heat production went down everytime i activated the "debug super speed"
  16. Thanks man that will help a lot
  17. What if?

this and the fact that minotaur wortox skin is similiar to the guardian.
  18. I haven't seen a Wendy in weeks, what pubs do you go to?
  19. What if?

-Ancient guardian's prefab name is "minotaur" -Ancient Guardian and Minotaur occupy the same roles (guard a labyrinth)
  20. Pneumatic door

Hi @Asmodam, This appears to be working correctly. Any duplicant that doesn't have custom permissions set will use the Default permissions. Based on your screenshot, the default is to allow travel in both directions, and all of your visible custom settings also allow travel in both directions.
  21. Looking for modding partner

Thanks! I could work out code and whatnot eventually by myself, but for that is basically time I could otherwise spend productively on producing art instead. The community has fine men and women to collab with.I think this will eventually result in lots of new content if I specialize in cranking out art and somebody specializes in code and implementation, rather than having 1 person just having to do everything. I know that for now there is no means of getting ingame, but that is fine. We can work out concepts, refine ideas, getting my assets ready so that by the time we do get those possibilities, we can start on the animations immediately. Something small like a compressor or a full on airlock doesn't require so much variation between each frame, so getting the concept and base art down is half the work on my side.
  22. Today
  23. Ban ivo CZE because somebody needt to do that
  24. I'm scared to know the meaning of this image
  25. For sure! I see that these problems are of error in the positioning of the assets in the animation. Such: I think Klei will fix it soon (I hope so).
  1. Load more activity