Problem with the BFB cave.

I'm not 100% sure, but isn't there supposed to be at least ONE room in the BFB caves with Light Flowers? Because in the caves in my current world, there are no Light Flowers. Not only does this make it extremely difficult to build Lanterns and Lamp Posts, but it also presents the issue of WHERE ELSE TO FIND FUEL FOR THE MINER HAT AFTER THE FIREFLIES RUN OUT! If this is a bug, it is EXTREMELY inconvenient.

19 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I'm not 100% sure, but isn't there supposed to be at least ONE room in the BFB caves with Light Flowers? Because in the caves in my current world, there are no Light Flowers. Not only does this make it extremely difficult to build Lanterns and Lamp Posts, but it also presents the issue of WHERE ELSE TO FIND FUEL FOR THE MINER HAT AFTER THE FIREFLIES RUN OUT! If this is a bug, it is EXTREMELY inconvenient.

The no. of room which contains mush trees and light bulb seems random. Sometimes you may get up to 3 mushtree rooms(I got 2 blue + 1 red mushtree rooms). I have never gotten more than one light bulb room. But the mushtree dont follow the mechanics of RoG and don't regrow so these dont make a lot of difference. So if you don't get the lightbulb room its pretty bad luck.

Archived