Make Cocooned Trees Spawn Monkeys

they usually go extinct, because there's only 1 in each "nest" when the world is generated, and they are usually murdered before they get a chance to reproduce.

and because, whenever a flytrap dies, another grows, and when they grow big enough, they begin spawning more seedlings, which is more meat for the others, which grow big and spawn their own seedlings. :( 

I've noticed this to be an issue as well. I mean, how do the things exist at all before you arrive? Are the evil plants new to the land of Hamlet? I'm almost out of Monkeys as well.

I was wondering if the trees spawn Spider Monkeys, or if the Spider Monkeys spawn their webbed trees? Or neither? I guess now I know for sure the trees don't spawn monkeys. :-/

14 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Ok, c'est juste stupide. Mes seuls singes araignées viennent d'être tués par des coléoptères enragés! Maintenant, je n'ai plus de singes ...

I hope Webber  will be able to place spider eggs with Spidermonkeys, except that instead of the eggs, it will be the cocooned tree.

1 minute ago, Philsam said:

I hope Webber  will be able to place spider eggs with Spidermonkeys, except that instead of the eggs, it will be the cocooned tree.

i think, spiders and spidermonkeys are 2 completely different creatures, so it wouldnt really make sense if webber were able to make coocooned trees.
(and coocooned trees dont spawn spidermonkeys, so what would the point of making coocooned trees be?)

50 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

Je pense que les araignées et les araignées sont deux créatures complètement différentes, donc cela n’aurait pas vraiment de sens si webber était capable de faire des arbres coocooned.
(et les arbres coocoonés ne génèrent pas de spidermonkeys, alors quel serait l'intérêt de faire des arbres coocoonés?)

I must have been wrong, how do spidermonkeys reproduce? Like Beefalo?

3 hours ago, Philsam said:

I must have been wrong, how do spidermonkeys reproduce? Like Beefalo?

i think, spoonybard said that he had figured out how they reproduced: like beefalos
and from my own experience, it seem like they reproduce like beefalo (except that they spawn as adults)

1 hour ago, metallichydra said:

Je pense que spoonybard a dit qu'il avait découvert comment ils se reproduisaient: comme les beefalos
et d'après ma propre expérience, il semblerait qu'ils se reproduisent comme des beefalo (sauf qu'ils fraient à l'âge adulte)

Eaxctly, like water beefalo

I don't see any way for spidermonkies to survive, even if the trees spawned them. The carnivorous plants will likely overrun them no matter what... Perhaps they shouldn't live inside the jungles, but in the bioms with the poo-bugs and claw trees?

5 hours ago, Sasuga said:

I don't see any way for spidermonkies to survive, even if the trees spawned them. The carnivorous plants will likely overrun them no matter what... Perhaps they shouldn't live inside the jungles, but in the bioms with the poo-bugs and claw trees?

but … monkeys live in forests, dont they?

Archived