water tank with manual fulfill?

i would like to have 1 building for gas and 1 for liquid to empty bottles in pipes directly. it can require power. these building make sense if your base does not have open pools (coz all liquids are in liquid storages - that way i'm not afraid that dupes will pee in my pool of clean water and such)

"Fulfill your destiny and fill that tank, you can do it!" - A modest aspiration is easier to achieve, does not hurt as much if destroyed and one can feel as much fulfillment if one just wants to~

Seriously thou', if properly suggested, it'd not be unlikely for QoL buildings to be implemented soon and I also already thought about it like:

• Name: Tub 
  • Fills with liquid taken from input pipes which dupes can take liquid from;
  • Duplicants will prioritize getting mass over building priority; 
  • Can be switched to be delivered to and drain into output pipe,
  • 2 tiles wide, 2 tiles high; 
  • Capacity: 1500kg;
  • Contents can harmless vaporize (or change state!)
  • Content that solidify will damage it
  • Can have different Contents
  • Contents are shown visually and in proper order (like water of polluted water)
  • Built with minerals 
  • Likely used for: Algae Terrariums, Petroleum for Molecular Forge and Jet Suit Making, Water Coolers, Super Computers, Mush Bars and Lice Loaf cooking, Farming without or to support hydroponic tiles

Extra because taking a bath is important!

• Name: Bathtub
  • Need and can hold 200kg water (from input pipe or manual delivery, tickbox) to be active
  • Drain at set times (output pipe; polluted water, manually (tickbox) or with automation)
  • Wrong Content will simply display a notification and queue drain errand
  • 6 Morale Boost
  • 2 tiles wide, 2 tiles high
  • Built with minerals 

I also have other buildings like Freezers, Liquifiers/Smelters, Sealed Storage Compactor, Critter Repellent in my little .txt... and I might be better off suggesting all of it in the appropriate section before the first QoL upgrade is released, who knows how many more may follow~

16 hours ago, Khullag said:

i would like to have 1 building for gas and 1 for liquid to empty bottles in pipes directly. it can require power. these building make sense if your base does not have open pools (coz all liquids are in liquid storages - that way i'm not afraid that dupes will pee in my pool of clean water and such)

I wish this existed. It's one of the first buildings I looked for and was dissapointed they didn't exist when I first bought the game.

Archived