Sustainable dirt for sleet wheat

1 minute ago, ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy said:

Yes. A single slush geyser ups your sustainability by a huuuge lot. Water is the single most important resource; a slush geyser gives that plus extroadinary cooling. I'd also like to see atleast one slush geyser mandatory.

Slush geysers are the MOST powerful geyser in the game.  Cooling, PW (for dirt) or peppers, and then clean water.

3 hours ago, chemie said:

steel (retrieve fossils)

dirt (sustainable wheat)

There is a satelite destination at 30k that is composed of steel and glass. So steel is infinite. Dirt can be harvested from the terrestial planet but that`s really far (around 90k) and 0.5t if dirt per trip is nothing. Would be nice to have some wolframite at least on an ice giant as those are pretty useless atm (pretty much a copy of the ice asteroid destination).

2 hours ago, ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy said:

I got 4 of them on my current map... and a normal polluted water geyser... and 2 very decent cool steam vents...

I feel filfy rich :D

need seed

1 minute ago, Sasza22 said:

There is a satelite destination at 30k that is composed of steel and glass. So steel is infinite. Dirt can be harvested from the terrestial planet but that`s really far (around 90k) and 0.5t if dirt per trip is nothing. Would be nice to have some wolframite at least on an ice giant as those are pretty useless atm (pretty much a copy of the ice asteroid destination).

Thanks.  I never noticed the steel on that asteroid, I guess I assumed it was the same as the others of that type.  You can get a 2 cargo rocket (H2/LOX) to the terrestrial planet but yah, I dont get why they make it so it takes 30 cycles and you only get 2 cargo vessels.  Balance reward seems off. 

19 minutes ago, chemie said:

need seed

There are at least 5 maps with 4 slush geysers. 

Go here and tell it 4 on the slush geysers and you'll get all 5 seeds. 

https://toolsnotincluded.net/seeds

I'm currently using the 988663407 one. Note: there aren't any close geysers other than a chlorine one so it'll take some exploring to start finding them. 

21 minutes ago, beowulf2010 said:

There are at least 5 maps with 4 slush geysers. 

Go here and tell it 4 on the slush geysers and you'll get all 5 seeds. 

https://toolsnotincluded.net/seeds

I'm currently using the 988663407 one. Note: there aren't any close geysers other than a chlorine one so it'll take some exploring to start finding them. 

I never use chlorine ones....

47 minutes ago, chemie said:

I never use chlorine ones....

I build large chlorine decontamination/storage rooms so having a chlorine geyser makes filling them easier, but certainly not required. 

The rest of the geysers on the seed I mentioned are 1 polluted water, 2 cool steam, 1 infected polluter oxygen, 2 natural gas, 1 copper volcano and best of all, none of the 3 oil reservoirs are overwritten by something else. 

Archived