Twitch drops

• Developer
18 hours ago, ViCiOuSVx said:

How do we use them? I have 3 Twitch drops but none show up on the game for PS4. I'm so lost :(

Did you link your Twitch and Klei accounts? You can do it here:
https://accounts.klei.com/login

After that you should get notifications about receiving your twitch items when you log into the game.

Make sure you're on the latest version, 1.34.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, CharlesB said:

Did you link your Twitch and Klei accounts? You can do it here:
https://accounts.klei.com/login

After that you should get notifications about receiving your twitch items when you log into the game.

Make sure you're on the latest version, 1.34.

I'm still having trouble unfortunately. My PSN & Twitch account are both linked up on here as well as game update is on 1.34 to support this year's Winter's Feast. :( 

• Developer
On 12/8/2018 at 12:40 PM, ViCiOuS-V. said:

I'm still having trouble unfortunately. My PSN & Twitch account are both linked up on here as well as game update is on 1.34 to support this year's Winter's Feast

Can you let us know what your KU is (you can see that in the Options > More)? And what your PSN and Twitch account names are. Then we can check to make sure that all your accounts are linked properly to each other.

16 hours ago, PeterA said:

Can you let us know what your KU is (you can see that in the Options > More)? And what your PSN and Twitch account names are. Then we can check to make sure that all your accounts are linked properly to each other.

It works now after a couple of hours of watching twitch again after linking PS4 account for the second time.
I think the issue may have been the fact that I also have a Steam account. 

Thank you all for the help.

12 hours ago, Theif005 said:

Is there a way to check how many hours I've watched or no .

Thank you!

No.

8 hours ago, Dreamer760 said:

How do I go about linking my Twitch to my Don't Starve Together on Playstation 4 for Twitch Drops?

Archived