New Mod Downloads

JoeW

aw, this new stuff make me doing more works... I mean, when I edited my download page, my discus thread doing auto post saying that there's new update tho I just edit some info like add/delete some text that no need for such announcement and this is just wasting page in the thread. and after my download page done with editing stuff, I checked my discuss thread and found info in the thread is not auto update, and then I go back to download page to copy the info and paste it in the discuss thread... errr what ???why not just make download link, info page, and discussion, all in 1 page, just like old one but with download abilityedit====ok, i got confuse, there's thread "download:..." with out tag and tagged "[Rel]" ???

Edited by Fontonkonbonmon

I noticed there's a section for Web Tools, but adding anything there still requires a file to be attached. For my food guide, I could just upload a .zip including everything, but it would make more sense to just link to the live version on Google Code.

[MENTION=6864]terapin[/MENTION]Maybe you could upload a txt file with the link text to the webpage which most would not bother downloading since you would have the link on the download page? Awkard but should be an acceptable workaround.

Sorry [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION] but, a really liked the forums when I started posting, I imagine that I could make some mods and post here for the people, the forum was in a standard version, but this new method is different from all of the other forums and I didn't like it so much, it's confusing and strange, so I decided to let it go, I really wanted to stay, but this layout don't appreciate me so much, so... I'm going =/

Sorry [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION] but, a really liked the forums when I started posting, I imagine that I could make some mods and post here for the people, the forum was in a standard version, but this new method is different from all of the other forums and I didn't like it so much, it's confusing and strange, so I decided to let it go, I really wanted to stay, but this layout don't appreciate me so much, so... I'm going =/

Everything changes dude. You just gotta get use to it. No need to leave because of a little change.

Overreact mode on? Just relax this is not a big deal as everybody already told you. If you want to compare with something to feel better, I can help! I don't even have a topic anymore, I can't answer the last comment and I don't know if I can have it back. That's enough right? :POn the other hand, you can have you thread at any time, you just have to do some mouse clicks here and there.So, stop crying and do it man! Stop thinking about yourself for a minute. The other translation was abandoned and we have only yours. This is important for non english speakers from our contry.

[MENTION=10397]LeoMazzei[/MENTION]

Ok, I will respect your wishes.

May I please at least copy your translations from your strings.lua to a portuguese-br.lua file based on my language translation template? That way the Brazilian players have something to work with for now that is not as perfect or complete as yours?

Thanks

EDIT:

I would of course give you credit such as....

Based on translations originally provided by LeoMazzei

Edited by WrathOf

Ok, You can "link to files" now for webtools and mirrors

Thanks, seems to work well. The file size requirement is a little odd for web tools (though I can see how it's needed), and giving them a "Download" button is a bit strange. That's really just nitpicking, though.

@JoeW

In the downloads thread, are we able to add more than 2 images? Everytime I add a third one is shows the file name instead of the image, not sure why as they are below the 200k limit.

See here.... http://forums.kleientertainment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17

Thx

The images section is for the image your mod uses in the directory (See here)

if you want to add images to show off the mod, do it in the editor like a regular post.

[MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION]

Ok, I will do that then. I was not certain since the add image button worked for more than 1 image.

So the 1st image is used for the preview and the second could be an overall screen shot and then additional ones should be put in the actual post.

Sounds :cool::cool2::cool-new:

Edited by WrathOf

[MENTION=10271]WrathOf[/MENTION] If took my translations, that'll not be "based" on my translations, it'll be my translations =/ [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION] Do you know if the game will gain support for multiple languages? If we provide the language packs will we be remunerated or receive some prize for that? Waiting answers ;}