just lost a 50 day file to.. a glitch???

so I was about to be picked up by the BFB, and instead of picking me up it froze me and the masked pig ran up to me and killed me..... is it supposed to stun the player..?? or is this just an unfortunate side effect? because shoot that was the longest I've survived, I was pretty proud of that world so far

53 minutes ago, beautybug said:

so I was about to be picked up by the BFB, and instead of picking me up it froze me and the masked pig ran up to me and killed me..... is it supposed to stun the player..?? or is this just an unfortunate side effect? because shoot that was the longest I've survived, I was pretty proud of that world so far

This a bug that occurs with the Roc when a player runs under the Roc’s head when it first spawns. The player freezes in a kneeling posistion and faces a massive sanity drain. There is no way to get out of the Roc once you are under it, there is no way to get out. Your best bet is to Alt - f4.

8 hours ago, Charsis said:

I had this bug, if you had survive, I would suggest to spawn in ashes nearby and go next to it, so

c_spawn("ashes")

and then

c_gonext("ashes")

Has helped me when things crash/bug out sometime, including this same bug :)

That is a really unnecessarily complex solution... Just press Alt- f4. The game will close and you will be able to start up again from your last automatic save which at most can only put you a day from where you initially were.

16 hours ago, Drewey09 said:

That is a really unnecessarily complex solution... Just press Alt- f4. The game will close and you will be able to start up again from your last automatic save which at most can only put you a day from where you initially were.

I did it because if you save and exit accidentally, you will still be stuck

Also, you lose progress, nobody want that

On 17/11/2018 at 3:33 AM, Charsis said:

I had this bug, if you had survive, I would suggest to spawn in ashes nearby and go next to it, so

c_spawn("ashes")

and then

c_gonext("ashes")

Has helped me when things crash/bug out sometime, including this same bug :)

Thanks, with your solution I didn't lost my 50 days save.

Archived