First Rhinocebro (?)

Thalkas

50 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

So is it just get them both down to low health and then coordinate a strike?

Takes more than one strike to take them down.  Might be a good idea to have Wicker and Max.  If one's free, he can buff the other to break him out of petrify sooner, but if they're both petrified, they stay that way the full duration.  Two tomes and a heal ought to be able to keep them out of action in perpetuity, with just meteor strikes coordinated with heals for damage.  Worth a try, anyway.

Hi. Phiz here. Once we noticed that a Rhinocebro was physically hurt after enduring our pummeling, we focused fire on that one, leaving the other alone. It was revived by it's other bro a few times. My guess what that they share a pool of health when I noticed that the reviving Bro was looking hurt after reviving his teammate, even though most of the fire had been directed away from him. 

What I did actually came to me in a dream, funnily enough. I decided to share the strategy with my team and we actually won. We focused one of them with all we had, waited until it was injured, then focused the other one (letting them sleep when possible), and when they were both injured we split up (woodie + wigfrid attacking one, wx + wicker attacking the other) and we did it! Interrupting their buff with specials is important. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 11.06.16 PM.png

Archived