May be some changes to how shop roll out new items/whole stock reset.

Mday

Some of the items really should not show up for sell when there are already the same ones on the shelf. E.g backpack / bug net / fishing rod. At most I buy 1 of each for the duration of the game. No point for a shop displaying 3 backpack at the same time when I am obviously carrying one.

This is not too big of an issue for food/seed/healing stores. However in the general store, the shop keep stocking with backpack/bug net/ fishing rod and I couldn't get my cloth until second year mid humid. I check the shop regularly and it seems that the general store takes much longer to replenish it's stock than all other shops.

While we are at it may as well talk about the currency. Really need a way to convert 10 x $1 coin to 1 x $10 coin. May be a exchange table at the town hall? Or a coin exchange machine where you can "craft" 1/10 coins? And where is the $100 coin and $1000 coin?

1 hour ago, Mday said:

While we are at it may as well talk about the currency. Really need a way to convert 10 x $1 coin to 1 x $10 coin. May be a exchange table at the town hall? Or a coin exchange machine where you can "craft" 1/10 coins? And where is the $100 coin and $1000 coin?

Ooh, this!  I was thinking about this -- I want a pig who will exchange 10 single oincs for one 10-oinc coin.  Or, maybe you need eleven oincs to exchange for the 10-oinc coin, because banker pig keeps his/her fee. 

On 12.11.2018 at 11:11 PM, ucw said:

Ooh, this!  I was thinking about this -- I want a pig who will exchange 10 single oincs for one 10-oinc coin.  Or, maybe you need eleven oincs to exchange for the 10-oinc coin, because banker pig keeps his/her fee. 

Please, at least make the game free of usury. If you do implement it you would have to make slums and starving pigs all over the game.

On the main topic, are pigs supposed to change the stock everyday? Because they don't in my game.

I'd love some unique non-craftable items that can be only obtained VERY rarely at shops.

28 minutes ago, magia said:

Please, at least make the game free of usury. If you do implement it you would have to make slums and starving pigs all over the game.

Well, the guards steal if you drop your coins.  And people are complaining that the game isn't hard enough.  15 oincs for a ten-piece would be usurious, but one is a reasonable fee.

Archived