Does anyone else find the new grass system really tedious?

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Or you can just press space.

Well now, I play on a mac and pressing space does nothing.  If I wanted to press space, I am most likely able to change the settings.  I'm quite happy with my settings, but I'm chiming in for any other mac users out there who get killed by something while they keep pressing the space bar... :D

23 minutes ago, ucw said:

Well now, I play on a mac and pressing space does nothing.  If I wanted to press space, I am most likely able to change the settings.  I'm quite happy with my settings, but I'm chiming in for any other mac users out there who get killed by something while they keep pressing the space bar... :D

Then how does the control scheme work? :wilson_curious:

I'd probably give up on life if I had to click everything.

Beside the whole "use shears on tall grass" thing people that's been mentioned over and over. Hamlet literally rain grass and rope on you.

Ruins have rooms with a large concentration of both normal grass and twigs. Cutting hanging vines with shears give you rope ect. 

The real attrition war here is minerals.

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Then how does the control scheme work? :wilson_curious:

I'd probably give up on life if I had to click everything.

combination of left-handed mouse and big, right-hand trackpad.  It works for me.  

16 hours ago, Atsumame said:

Beside the whole "use shears on tall grass" thing people that's been mentioned over and over. Hamlet literally rain grass and rope on you.

Ruins have rooms with a large concentration of both normal grass and twigs. Cutting hanging vines with shears give you rope ect. 

The real attrition war here is minerals.

I don't get it either. There is massive walls of grass in a biome, you can use shears and collect 40 grass faster than you could just by grabbing them in a farm in ROG. Also, its not like the small beetles will kill you, even with no armor they do very small damage (in my opinion they should be buff they aren't even worth putting armor on vs 2-3) If thats not to your liking, just do exactly what you were doing in ROG, bring the grass from the ruins, its that easy.

Minerals on the other hand... I've had to hammer rock walls close to the city because i had mined everything IN THE WHOLE MAP. I know they are renewable by hitting the shaky pillars but... cmon that take sooo LONG.

Archived