In what ways do creatures in Ham respawn? And which ones don't?

So from what I know, Peagawks do not respawn at all, and Spidermonkeys produce new Spidermonkeys in a Beefalo fashion. Dung beetles spawn from their mounds, but destroying their balls without killing the beetles will lead to extinction (grand shame, would rather they didn't destroy the mounds/create new ones over time).

Correct? And if so, what about others?

Do Pogs respawn/multiply/spawn from somewhere? What about Pangoldens? And all the other fauna?

I've seen dung beetles form a new ball with a pile of dung, so destroying their ball should not lead to extinction -- unless, perhaps, you have excavated all of the piles of dung.  (which drains sanity)  

28 minutes ago, ucw said:

I've seen dung beetles form a new ball with a pile of dung, so destroying their ball should not lead to extinction -- unless, perhaps, you have excavated all of the piles of dung.  (which drains sanity)  

I've read around here that if they create a ball from a dung pile the dung pile gets destroyed, leading to extinction. If that's not correct then I'm glad. Haven't yet seen it for myself.

14 minutes ago, Ellilea said:

I've read around here that if they create a ball from a dung pile the dung pile gets destroyed, leading to extinction. If that's not correct then I'm glad. Haven't yet seen it for myself.

Oh, that makes sense -- if no more dung anywhere, no more dung beetles.  But something has to be making the dung-- the rhino creatures, perhaps? I don't know.  

34 minutes ago, Ellilea said:

Oh, that makes sense -- if no more dung anywhere, no more dung beetles.  But something has to be making the dung-- the rhino creatures, perhaps? I don't know.  

Actually now in this version extinction is impossible because the dung piles are actually...the feces of the Roc. It's impractical but hey it works.

44 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

Actually now in this version extinction is impossible because the dung piles are actually...the feces of the Roc. It's impractical but hey it works.

That's good to know, I just went to check it and witnessed the beetle turning the dung pile spawn point into a new ball, which could otherwise lead them to extinction indeed.

Archived